Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Ten Reasons That You Are Definitely Watching Too Ten Reasons That You Are Definitely
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Ten Reasons That You Are Definitely Watching Too Much Stargate

Ten Reasons That You Are Definitely Watching Too Much Stargate.
By Aussie Mel

*From www.sg1-heliopolis.de*

1)You know the scientific definition of an Event Horizon.
2)"For Crying Out Loud" becomes part of your everyday vocabulary
T3)o you the stargate is a way of life not just a television program
4)To you a Jaffa is a warrior serving the Goa'uld and not a small red lolly
5)Your main ambition in life is to join the stargate command and travel through the stargate
6)If someone tells you the stargate is NOT real you feel the need to go into an indepth discussion on the matter explaining why the stargate IS real and the television show is just a means to cover up their tracks
7)You know the background of every character and not just the main characters
8)Your dreams regularly consist of Variations of stargate episodes
9)Science to you is studying how the stargate works
You want to go visit Colorado Springs and Chynnene Mountain 10)Despite the fact that you live on the other side of the world Eg. Australia.

If you answered yes to three or more of these then you are stargate OBSESSED.

Heee Heee Heee Join the club.

Yours truly, Aussie Mel otherwise known as Melissa Francis
Feedback to [email protected]

Last edited by chameleon on 12-15-2002 at 01:53 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-14-2002 10:45 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
Supergirl

The only ones that don't apply to me are the ones that involve science......

Ten Reasons That You Are Definitely Watching Too Ten Reasons That You Are Definitely
That however, did not make sense.

blog

Old Post 12-14-2002 01:00 PM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

For crying out loud!!!!!!!!!I am obssesd with Stargate!!!!!!Mmmm and proud of it!!!! Well,i am going to watch window of opprtunity again.(15 times)

Old Post 12-14-2002 01:05 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Amen to that, Enami! Hehe!

I am officially OBSESSED!!!
But I knew that already...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-14-2002 05:41 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

YES IM Obsessed wooho, wait didnt i already know this, i mean i am here on Gaters arent i, well what ever Im a fanatic

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-14-2002 05:43 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
The only ones that don't apply to me are the ones that involve science......

Ten Reasons That You Are Definitely Watching Too Ten Reasons That You Are Definitely
That however, did not make sense.

Fixed it...I cut and pasted the wrong line. *Silly grin*
I'm obsessed but didn't need this to tell me thats what my parents are for.

Old Post 12-15-2002 01:55 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

quote:
4)To you a Jaffa is a warrior serving the Goa'uld and not a small red lolly

...eh?

Old Post 12-16-2002 03:06 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

In Australia there is these little red chocolate balls that have a red shell on thge out side...Called a Jaffa. But said as Jaf-a.

Old Post 12-17-2002 11:07 AM
alex8472
dead and loving it

god help me i got 9 out of ten
even i dont intend to join the sgc
perhaps the agte dose exist
or perhaps another race has developed a gate in the galaxy and planting them and one day will arrive here

Old Post 12-17-2002 11:46 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

One of them should be......You really do believe that Aliens made the prymids.

Old Post 12-17-2002 11:50 AM
alex8472
dead and loving it

actually i do
because of the fact that they are so accurately built and they ahve a little tunnel thing leading from the tomb inot the outside what was it for ??? (retorical question)

Old Post 12-17-2002 11:52 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Egyptians weren't morons. They knew basic geometry. And the tunnel was so that they could get out once they put the pharaoh in?

Thanks Chameleon for the explanation.

Old Post 12-19-2002 04:30 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

ah i never knew the part about the tunnel
geometry ???
are you sure about that
or perhaps once again i am talking F*****G S**T

Old Post 12-20-2002 09:48 AM
Sam K
Ice Queen

Perhaps.

http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/universit...s/mm2217/og.htm
http://www3.sympatico.ca/morgaine/lesson2.html
http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/Anc...y.html#old%20pi

Old Post 12-20-2002 08:29 PM