Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > A Game VI
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

yes she and i were.......

Albert Einstein

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:05 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

um.. well, ya know...
"No, i do not believe i do, O'neill. please explain..."
"we were having sex for cryin out loud!"
"

()

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:06 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

"What is this Sex?"
And over the next hour Jack explained to the clueless Jaffa all about ice cream.

()

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:07 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

but the very wise Jaffa could see right through him...
"Tell me about this "Chocolate body paint"" he said, holding up an empty bottle of it, that Sam forgot to clean up...

()

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:09 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

(ur making this very hard on me, i so want to destroy Jack now)

after she ate her ice cream. JAck said, "it is an Earth costum to squirt the choclate all over the floor, and......

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:14 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

(why thank you, one does try! i am very pleased with my work)
"play around in it, like pigs do, in mud...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:16 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

and then we eat it.......

(im gonna destroy it soon so be prepared, ill try to be as nice as i can)

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:18 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

but yet again, Teal'c saw riiight through it! he tells Jack what it really is, and Jack is to red and embarassed to reply, so Teal'c knows he is right. "is it an enjoyable experiance O'neill?"
Jack, being so embarassed, quickly replies "No!" juuuust as Sam walks in, looking for the body paint. " why you cheating B*%$@#&!" and runs out. "NO, Sam, my love, my life! () i will make it up to you, please! we can do 8 bottles of body paint, like you've always wanted!" () Sam, who loves Jack so much, accepts his offer, and they run off to her place to carry it out, which they do...

(i'm in a very funny mood )

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:22 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

until they realize that Jacob just walked through the door. Jack Grabs his close and runs out the door. But he leaves behind his......

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:26 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

secret Chocolate (or any flavour) Body Paint weapon...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:28 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

that Teal'c finds and gives to General Hammond. The General imediatly calls Jack and Sam to his office, so he can yell a lot and.....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:32 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

ask Jack where he got his Secret Weapon. Sam actually replies, saying that he got it from a secret shop, when they were shopping a couple of months ago... and that if they told him, that they'd have to kill him.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:34 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

THe general wants to know any way, so Sam tells him, he then has them locked up together in a cell, and calls the Doctor to his office.

(what is wrong with me)

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:36 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

(I don't know, but i hope you don't have the same thing i do...)
and asks her to make sure they are not alien saboteurs, because they are acting very strangly, but after she does, she finds out that they are infact, them, just a bit high on Chocolate...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:38 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

and caffine( agreat combo). And that they are.....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:42 PM