Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Sky one jumps ahead of USA
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

Sky one jumps ahead of USA

I was looking and realised that Sky one should be airing Prometheus tomorrow night. Therefore we should go ahead of the USA nex Wednesday.

Yay!

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-26-2002 01:18 PM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo, i mean yay for u guys

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-26-2002 02:18 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Geeee, rub it in why don't ya??? GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

(LOL, turnabout is fair play and all that --- enjoy! But now I gotta close my eyes on the board for fear of spoilers )

Old Post 11-26-2002 04:13 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

yay! we is ahead?!? yay! i mean, aww, such a shame for our american pals. we is real unhappy for y'all...

(yay!) *g*

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-26-2002 05:10 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

HOLY FARK I MISSED IT I MISSED THE MARTHA FARKING EPISODE"!!!!!!!

do they show it again on saturday or sunday? FARK FARK FARK!!! .... I knew id do it one day! I always miss the first freakin 10 minutes or so anyway, atleast I had an excuse today but should have recorded it!

Old Post 11-28-2002 12:29 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

Calm down Doc you will do yourself a mischief. It's repeated Saturday at 6:00pm

Old Post 11-28-2002 02:51 AM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

poor pres doc, missing 'Prometheus', awww, such a shame...

(PS genuine concern, honest!)

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-28-2002 03:58 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Looks like Sky one is going to finish three episodes ahead of sci-fi in the US. They are going to have a three week break over christmas and continue with Smoke and Mirrors on the 8th of January.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-30-2002 04:34 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

*GNASH* *ROAR* *GRUNT*

Sometimes I wonder if Sci Fi regrets doing what they did to S6 of SG-1.

unk.....

BTW, I know someone who will be living in England and wants to know which channel Stargate SG-1 is shown on, and at what time.

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-30-2002 10:36 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Sigh, missed it again, looks like its a nice phat download for me

Sky one wednesdays at 8.00 pm mr swedish furniture person... its a satellite and I suppose, also available on cable channel.

Old Post 11-30-2002 10:40 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I LOVE Video and Stream...

And it's only three eps, not like a whole half a season.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-01-2002 01:30 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
Sigh, missed it again, looks like its a nice phat download for me

Sky one wednesdays at 8.00 pm mr swedish furniture person... its a satellite and I suppose, also available on cable channel.

Uh, stupid question, but why don't you just tape it or watch the rerun?

Old Post 12-01-2002 04:48 PM
president doc

I missed the rerun and couldnt tape it as I didnt actually have the time to program the VCR!

Old Post 12-01-2002 04:49 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

oh, right. maybe you should prepare the tape now, so you don't miss the next one! Hehe!

Old Post 12-01-2002 04:53 PM
Jwab

Yup That mite help! I'm sure UK jumped ahead at some point in the last series to! Being a Brit, I like it - whilst it's a shame for all the US ppl, it makes a nice change for us to get something first in terms of TV and Films - ok most of the best are US made, but that's only because British tv cant make a load of 'proper' shows.

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:38 PM
Jwab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jwab Click here to Send Jwab a Private Message Find more posts by Jwab Add Jwab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote