Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > The Goa'uld Genetic Memory
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lord Yu

That is very confusing

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:24 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

no it isn't. anything else is very confusing...

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:26 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

oh ok

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:31 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

The queen is not the only one who can make a Jaffa.
The queen is an extremely powerful figure, if anyone was to posses the same powers as her it would remove part of her power. No way she would let anyone do that.

Again, Teal'c wanted to go back to get Rya'c because he was at the age where he would be "made into" a Jaffa.
Saying it again and again won't make it so.

Like many other planets Chulac is nothing more then humans that were brought through the gate from earth.
You have suceeded once again in ignoreing key points in my argument. If you can so blatantly close you mind to data that does not support your theory then theres no point in me being here.

Those who are worthy to become Jaffa's go through the ritual, recieve a pouch, and then are given a larva Goa'uld, which without they would die.
They all have symbiotes. Where's your evidence of the "worthieness"? Correct me if I'm wrong but the point of the symbiote is so you remain subservient to you god? You're simply saying that if they are never implanted, they never are subservient and that defies the point of making Jaffa cos you could just run away without any consequences. And that, is exactly why Jaffa were created. So they could not run away.

would want to stop the implantation of a symbiote?
Well I'm not sure about that. I'm thinking a bug in the series it's happend b4.

Old Post 12-19-2002 09:58 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Excalibur

Ok! There are two possibilities here. Either you have never seen the show, or you are simply trying to drive everyone crazy. The reason I keep repeating something is because YOU haven't gotten the point. It is your theories that have no proof to support them. If your theories were true then Teal'c was going back to kill his son!

You said all Jaffa are born Jaffa

You said this way it ensures they don't run away because then they would die without a symbiote.

If these two "theories" of yours were true then Teal'c, who wanted to go back to get his son before he was given a symbiote, would have been signing his death sentence. Teal'c wanted to ensure his son never became a Jaffa.

"Bloodlines" episode #1.12

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:38 PM
Excalibur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Excalibur Find more posts by Excalibur Add Excalibur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

The reason I keep repeating something is because YOU haven't gotten the point.
You are so irrevocably convinced in your own theoretical superiority that you won't even conceive the idea that people who don't happen to agree with you aren't stupid. Your statement "You haven't gotten the point" does not indicate my disagreement, but my stupidity.

Let me tell you why you are repeating yourself: it is becasuse I am repeating myself. You have suceeded in performing the most spectacular feat of turning the blind eye to info that you don't happen to like that I can remember. I have stated information several times over and rather than reply to it, you simply ignore it and repeat your original theory as though I wasn't able to read you correctly the first time.

Repeat this: "I cannot do hypnosis, I cannot do hypnosis, especially online, no hypnosis online..."

It is your theories that have no proof to support them.
Incorrect. I have presented ample evidence, but there was no point because you disregarded it anyway.

Yes I understand that it would mean a death sentence to his son. I also understand that writers may have intended to confer the same meaning that you are. Then if thy have then they have missed some very crippling technical errors. Writers make mistakes aswell.

If this discussion is to continue, you are going to have to go back and find all of my info and reply to it.

Last edited by Lord ?okar on 12-20-2002 at 12:57 AM

Old Post 12-20-2002 12:53 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Jeebus Sokar, are you on CRACK? Have you even freaking SEEN the show?? Fark, you're as bad as Anubis.

I think you've come from some alternate universe, because everyone else has seen and knows that the pouches are CREATED by the PRIESTS when the human children have reached a certain age (at least, this is how it works on Chulak - other Jaffa cultures may have other ways of going about it, but there is little doubt there are a lot of other pouch-making-devices out there)

Old Post 12-20-2002 01:11 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
*NUKED* *
Jaffa, Kree!

no less so than yours. and stop being a smartass

Old Post 12-20-2002 01:31 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Excalibur

It was never my intention to imply you are stupid Sokar. I just don't think you have watched the same show the rest of us have. As to "teoretical superiority" you should look in the mirror. The reason I am unable to agree to your theories, is due to the fact that I have actually watched the show.

I don't think you have been able to read my repeated posts correctly. The information you keep stating is flawed. If you had seen "Bloodlines" you would understand why. I am not turning a blind eye to your "info." You haven't offered anything harder then your personal view. I have watched the episodes that show that the Jaffa are not born with pouches. I know that a queen is not the only one who can make pouches.

Yes I understand that it would mean a death sentence to his son. I also understand that writers may have intended to confer the same meaning that you are. Then if thy have then they have missed some very crippling technical errors. Writers make mistakes aswell.

This makes no sense! The writers made no errors! Teal' wants to save Rya'c. Teal'c is to late to stop the priests from altering Rya'c. Without a symbiote, Rya'c will die. The only error is that you are trying to impose your flawed perception of the Jaffa on the story.

If this discussion is to continue, you are going to have to go back and find all of my info and reply to it.

I couldn't possibly argue the point to all you have posted. The fact that it contradicts its self in places, does the job well enough.

Old Post 12-20-2002 02:40 AM
Excalibur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Excalibur Find more posts by Excalibur Add Excalibur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote