Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Anise
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kitty_star
Oh for crying out loud!

You really want to know what I think of her?...Barbie...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-05-2002 11:39 PM
kitty_star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kitty_star Click here to Send kitty_star a Private Message Visit kitty_star's homepage! Find more posts by kitty_star Add kitty_star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

quote:
Originally posted by Khan
Look I like Vanessa Angel ok, but the way she is portrayed in SG1 is just plain bad. I know she can't act, and I can't blame the producers for putting her in to get more young audience.

And why the hell did she cut her hair for? Plus the fact that her suit doesn't turn me on in the least. If it was meant this way, than it failed miserably.

That love triangle thing was just ridiculous. The producers already knew they weren't going to use her THAT much in episodes so why bother at all?

But, do they have Frederick's of Hollywood franchises on the Tok'Ra homeworld(s)?

Really...

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 04-06-2002 12:00 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by kitty_star
You really want to know what I think of her?...Barbie...

So you don't like her because of her looks? Well, that's OK then ...

Old Post 04-06-2002 07:19 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I think she was OK, though like most people tend to say, the character building side was thin on the ground, with a tad too much displaying of her "assets". If they had made her a recurring character from her first entry till now, building her up, it might have been good. Sigh.

Old Post 04-08-2002 07:25 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote