Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Shipper Game 3
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

why do u guys care u dont even post here?

Albert Einstein

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2002 11:13 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

Damnit, I can't add anything ....
Ok, well MacGyver said 'The End'.
So it'll start again:

Two weeks later after Jonas did his 'nuking' thing and was put in a holding cell; SG-1 that included all the ORIGINAL members were sent back to the planet because it had suddenly 'reappeared.'

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 12-19-2002 06:56 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

But they were feeling sorry for Jonas, because he hadn't done anything since then and he DID promise not to do it again... Hehe! So Jonas got to come too.
Anyway, the planet that had reappeared was actually the Death Star, and Jack said "...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-19-2002 05:59 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

my god we have to blow this thing up. I know lets use some really cheap weapon and blow it up with one hit. Then we can.....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-19-2002 08:13 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

go and me and sam can get it on!" so they went and bought a super cheap...

(Hi everone )

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-19-2002 10:10 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter

( hey MajorSam )

weaponary box and went to blow it up. However, just as they were about to push the red button that said "push to blow thingy up", Anubis arose from some cheap-looking mother ship and tied them to a tree ...

Old Post 12-20-2002 02:00 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

Sam was worried about Jack he had been tied up alot recently,
sometimes while they were not even on a mission, whats more he seemed to enjoy it. Even so it came as a shock when as Thor
zapped in to free them Jack protested loudly screaming..

Old Post 12-20-2002 07:02 AM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter

"I WAS GOING TO LET US OUT DAMNIT!" O'Neill yelled angrily at having missed the chance to save SG-1. Thor cocked his head and blinked. "I am sorry O'Neill." O'Neill: "Oh, nevermind, buddy."
Anubis got angry that the Asquard interfered and ...

Old Post 12-20-2002 07:52 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

tried to kill them all, but got his ass kicked instead by a couple of really shiney Asgard mother ships. Thor had just beamed Sg-1 back to earth intime for them to arrive and hear General hammond receiving a call for help from the Rebel Jaffa. They had......

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-20-2002 02:17 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

got their cat stuck up a tree.
"Again?" sighed Jack. "I wanna go get it on with Carter!" Sam patted his arm comfortingly and they went to the Alpha site to save the cat, which was...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:53 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

hiding in a 5 foot tree. When Jack got there the Jaffa were arguing if they should shoot the tree to get the cat out, or zat the cat. Jack quickly put an end to the discussion by......

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:55 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

zatting the cat once, then twice. The cat was dead. (Sorry to cat lovers)
"WHY, O'Neill?" cried the jaffa
"I'm a dog person," he said, giving them a cute li'l puppy labrador. The Jaffa...

Old Post 12-20-2002 04:58 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

were instantly falling over each other (literlally), to get to play with the puppy. They were having a great time. Then they started fighting over who got to keep the puppy. Jack haveing expected this called Stargate command and said, " SEnd em through." out of the stargate came........

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-20-2002 05:03 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

an ARMY OF PUPPIES!!! Each Jaffa was designated a puppy, but then Sam started to cry.
"I want a puppy, too..." Jack smiled and...

Old Post 12-20-2002 05:05 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

and from behind his back pulled out the cutest puppy ever. Sam was so happy that she couldnt contain herself, she.....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-20-2002 05:08 PM