Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Stargate watchers in aus
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
*NUKED* *
Lord_?ettesh
*NUKED* *
nug
Melon

Don't be a twit Anubis.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-05-2002 01:44 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Season 4....was looking at galaxy bookstore web site a bit ago and they have a big from season 4 i believe.

Old Post 12-06-2002 06:41 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maryam
*Cosmic Girl *

I agree, why move stargate? It was doing so well. It was apparently in the top 10 international shows in Aus. SO WHY THE HELL MOVE IT ? is it coz rating season is ova ?
Im so glad that I live sydney b/c we have been quite good in airing stargate as far as sci-fi shows go. I mean they are usually canned. Like the x-files moved to sum ungodly hour.
We should all join forces and complain to the networks, particularly ppl not from sydney who have stargate interupted by stupid football.

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:10 AM
maryam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maryam Click here to Send maryam a Private Message Find more posts by maryam Add maryam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Bla stargate in sydney gets moved over for a zillion things... tennis.... footy....olymipic games.

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:51 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sergeant Mick

As long as they keep showing the new episodes like they are here in Adelaide, I'll be happy.

Old Post 12-09-2002 11:14 PM
Sergeant Mick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sergeant Mick Click here to Send Sergeant Mick a Private Message Find more posts by Sergeant Mick Add Sergeant Mick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

SA might actualy catch up to the rest of Australia now when it comes to the airing of stargate eps...

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:04 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Getting a bit happy there are you now shaneo??

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:00 AM
Shaneo

Like i haven't seen them all anyway

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:25 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad

I have taken to downloading them all. Ch 7 sux, I think they lost the plot. They are loosing the ratings battle and its things like this that causes it. The higher ups here just have no idea that half the crap they play is watched only by a minority of ppl.

Old Post 12-14-2002 11:20 AM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

they're taking it off next week to play carols in the domain bah humbug

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 12-15-2002 04:09 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tok'ra Gal
Snakehead

Off with their heads! *mutters obscenities*

Old Post 12-15-2002 06:31 AM
Tok'ra Gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tok'ra Gal Click here to Send Tok'ra Gal a Private Message Visit Tok'ra Gal's homepage! Find more posts by Tok'ra Gal Add Tok'ra Gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Grr and they're still showing Jag.. Wut a joke

Old Post 12-15-2002 09:45 AM
Sergeant Mick

That's about the tenth time this year we've had to deal with a two or three week gap between shows. You'd think Ch. 7 would give the show a better go than interrupting it once every 4 or 5 weeks.

Old Post 12-16-2002 09:50 PM
Sergeant Mick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sergeant Mick Click here to Send Sergeant Mick a Private Message Find more posts by Sergeant Mick Add Sergeant Mick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote