Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Poll-Favourite Species
Who is your favourite species?
This poll is closed.
Tollan 1 2.22%
Ancients 7 15.56%
Nox 10 22.22%
Az'gard 13 28.89%
Goa'uld 6 13.33%
Tau'ri 5 11.11%
The species from Foothold 0 0%
Unas 3 6.67%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
*NUKED* *
Kamakazi Casper
*NUKED* *
*NUKED* *
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Hmm, it looks like the az'gard are winning this poll, strange that three people and three people only have voted for the Tau'ri, surely if i put a pole called: Favourite character, everyone would vote for SGC members and the ocassional fanatic would vote for their fave alien.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-20-2002 04:07 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

quote:
surely if i put a pole called: Favourite character, everyone would vote for SGC members
I'm not so sure about that, most people I've seen here IMHO would vote for whatever the persona they've assumed it.

Old Post 11-20-2002 06:33 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

maybe not... but still, you're right, fav character threads are usually filled with many varied and surprising results. There are a few around if you want to search for them

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:34 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

The Az'gard.
They're just cool little aliens!

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 11-21-2002 09:52 AM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*NUKED* *
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

The Tollan are gone. Sadly, but they were the most advanced. Although their agrarian type society dictated that they only had enough weaponry to defend themselves. Not a good ploy, we all now that defence will always be wittled away, no matter how powerful it is. The Goa'uld came back and wam! there goes the tollan!

Old Post 11-25-2002 05:20 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

The tollan will return, and make anubis pay, unfotunately for him, this time they will be angry, and with the help of the Nox and the Az'gard they will destroy the planets of anubis with their phase bombs. Truly the tollan are more powerful than the goa'uld they just don't think to strategically, yet...

Old Post 11-25-2002 05:27 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

Yet! in time they will! With a bit of help form Colenol O'neill, and with a large pouch of Phase-shift charges, itle be boom for the planets. They just need to build a large fleet equiped with LARGE Ion cannons. Go the Tollans!

Old Post 11-25-2002 05:31 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Mason, agrarian means, of agriculture. The Tollan are not agrarian.

Old Post 11-25-2002 05:34 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*NUKED* *
Lord ?okar
*NUKED* *
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

Ok what do you call a nation who have a non-proliferation on the use of armies and fleets. Is that just peaceful?

They obviously have been shoked by the fact that they were the ones who detroyed their galaxy. (by lending out tech)

They need to get their act together.

Old Post 11-25-2002 05:40 AM