Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > Who do you think is better with Sam? part 2
Who do you think is better with Sam? p.2
Jack
Daniel
Teal'c
Hammond
Joe
That Tollan guy from season one's "Enigma"
McKay
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Axinne
Ya sure ya betcha

Who do you think is better with Sam? part 2

This poll was started by me 2 days ago, but when I went to look for it the day after I put it up, it was gone. I have no clue what happened to it, so I'll try again.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-14-2002 02:52 AM
Axinne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Axinne Click here to Send Axinne a Private Message Find more posts by Axinne Add Axinne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

That Tollan guy from Enigma... his name is Narim, and he's also been in season 3's Pretense, and season 5's Between two Fires..

Anyways. Jack all the way!... again
lol

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 07-14-2002 05:57 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

You know, there really are loads of threads about Carter and shippyness already.

General shippy ones: [URL=http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/showthread.php?threadid=1915]1,[/URL] [URL=http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/showthread.php?threadid=378]2,[/URL] [URL=http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/showthread.php?threadid=1035]3.[/URL]

And Carter related ones: [URL=http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/showthread.php?threadid=638]1,[/URL] [URL=http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/showthread.php?threadid=1853]2,[/URL] [URL=http://archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/showthread.php?threadid=1846]3.[/URL]

And that's only the ones that came up when searching for "Ship". Why can't you post in those threads?! [IMG]http://www.westwoodi.net/~smilies/contrib/ed/urg.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.westwoodi.net/~smilies/contrib/ed/cry.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by Venus on 07-14-2002 at 12:10 PM

Old Post 07-14-2002 12:08 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

I'm sorry Venus... really..
*will try to be good*

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 07-14-2002 12:39 PM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Thanks. This is what is meant with "use the search function before starting threads" Sigh.

Old Post 07-14-2002 05:55 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Axinne
Ya sure ya betcha

OFF-TOPIC REAL QUICK:
No offense intended, but Venus, why do you keep harping on me? 'My thread's in the wrong post, I can't double post'.....unless I'm continously swearing or dissing people right and left, there aren't set rules like "No double posting" is there? Does this physically hurt you, having this thread here?
I dunno, I'm just kinda miffed, (to use a brit phrase) that I'm getting all these rules. I didn't mean to upset anyone by posting.....

by the by Captn Carter, thanks for the Tollan guys name. I was like, I KNOW it begins with an "N"..... thanks!

Sam N' Jack 4Ever!!!

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:14 AM
Axinne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Axinne Click here to Send Axinne a Private Message Find more posts by Axinne Add Axinne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

actually, if you do a search, you'll find there ARE rules like that around. And we are in the process of creating a FAQ that will spell out, in detail, what the posting 'rules' are. If anyone suggest something to you, they're only doing it because we (the moderators, the people who DO make the rules around here) have been on their back for so long about the very same thing.

trust me, it's better if someone like Venus directs you on what to do, than have one of us do it. FYI - it was me who deleted the therad, because yes, there are *several* threads on that already, and for the sake of consistancy, it is much better for everyone if those kinds of discussions are kept in the one place.

I'm not going off at you, because maybe it is a little hard to find your way around here when you're new, i understand that. I'm just letting you know now the reasons why people are telling you how things work around here. They are trying to help

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:40 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Axinne
Ya sure ya betcha

Jaffa, Kree:
hey, I wasn't upset or anything, I was just genuinely curious. I am relatively new and the past boards I've been on are like "We don't give two hoots about what you do".
But thanks.....and if you can, if its possible, you can move this into the other area with Sam shippiness
Merci beaucoup, vous ?tiez tr?s aimable vers moi!
(sorry...little french there...)

Old Post 07-15-2002 02:49 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

You're welcome axinne thanks for understanding. I'll merge these threds in a little while. in the meantime, feel free to go and add comments to the other threads on this topic.

Old Post 07-15-2002 04:13 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

*basking in the shippiness of this thread*

Jack! Jack! Jack!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 07-21-2002 07:34 AM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

jack anyday

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 07-21-2002 07:59 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote