Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Promo poster for s6
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nug
Melon

Promo poster for s6

A new poster has been released for the Farscape/SG1 lineup on SciFi. See it here
Wallpaper versions can be found at http://www.scifi.com/freecomics/thankyou.html
I believe that is the same picture that is to be on the free postcards at Free Comic Book Day.
Interesting that SG1 are shooting up the gateroom

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-26-2002 08:59 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

The zat blast is coming out of the staff weapon and the staff blast is coming out of the zat gun. And Teal'c is wearing his Jaffa armor. But the drawings still look great

Old Post 04-26-2002 09:19 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Jinx could've done a better poster. (No offense to the artists)

Old Post 04-26-2002 09:25 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razerbern
Don't give Sam K Doritoes

It's not bad actually. I like the comic book art. I think it rocks.

Old Post 04-27-2002 01:58 AM
razerbern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razerbern Click here to Send razerbern a Private Message Visit razerbern's homepage! Find more posts by razerbern Add razerbern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Who's Jinx? The artist is this dude http://www.nealadams.com/

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:04 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

That dude is awesome. I wish there were a StarGate SG-1 Comic book now

Old Post 04-27-2002 03:47 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

lol @ the pic.. its kinda kool but sam doesnt look like sam!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 04-27-2002 08:32 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

can i buy one?

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 04-27-2002 08:37 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by nug
Who's Jinx? The artist is this dude http://www.nealadams.com/

you ask who jinx is? (gasp) are you crazy. She's the lady that can draw the best pics and is a member here on gaters she even had this heaps long thread about her pics. she was the one who drew the pic for sam K's A!

ok i'll just take a breath .

I love looking at comic book pics. BTW has anyone seen the poster for AOTC? Its a drawing and i haven't seen them around lately. Only these high tech looking posters for movies.

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:04 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adonis
Nobody Listen' to Techno!

Why are they running into the SGC all guns blazing?

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:24 PM
Adonis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adonis Click here to Send Adonis a Private Message Find more posts by Adonis Add Adonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Thats the big question and why are they running away from the shots to fighting back?

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:25 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fuk Face

BECAUSE THE SGC IS UNDER ATTACK!!!!

Old Post 04-27-2002 05:16 PM
Fuk Face is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fuk Face Click here to Send Fuk Face a Private Message Find more posts by Fuk Face Add Fuk Face to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Paul Shipper has good drawings as well, however, although he is a fan of the Stargate Movie he hasn't quite got around to watching the series or making any paintings.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 04-27-2002 05:32 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kitty_star
Oh for crying out loud!

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
lol @ the pic.. its kinda kool but sam doesnt look like sam!

I agree with you...she dosen't look like Sam...But the pick is cool...yeah...cool...But I won't buy it,if Sam dosen't look like Sam...

Old Post 04-28-2002 01:19 PM
kitty_star is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kitty_star Click here to Send kitty_star a Private Message Visit kitty_star's homepage! Find more posts by kitty_star Add kitty_star to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j.oneill
Colonel US Air Force

Maybe it would be better without the Farscape Actors and with a Sam, which looks like Sam...

Col. Jack O`Neill

Old Post 04-28-2002 04:41 PM
j.oneill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j.oneill Click here to Send j.oneill a Private Message Find more posts by j.oneill Add j.oneill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote