Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Im Glad They Got Rid Of...
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

And maybe not entirely honest?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:12 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

any one got a pic of what this jonas guy looks like and ill make a judgment from there

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:55 PM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i like that they got rid of him at the end of the season, as opposed to the middle, where we would have to get used to the idea of him being gone in like.. a week. With several months in between the season, most people are used to not watching Stargate every week (and go back to having normal, sane lives), and hence, get used to not seeing Daniel. So when the show goes back, while there will be a notable absence, it wont 'hurt' the show as much. IMO

Old Post 04-23-2002 01:41 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

no it will hurt more becaue after the break they will want to see daniel and they woint so they will drop some followers

Old Post 04-23-2002 01:46 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

why would the get rid of him and bring in the person that would be taking over his position in the team in the same ep thats the only reason why most people hate jonas as they think that he took danny's place but if they introduced jonas at the start of session 6 there wouldn't be all this trouble

Old Post 04-23-2002 02:41 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

yeah, you have a point, but maybe they wanted to let us know that the team wont be falling apart, that someone will be taking Daniels place, and.. um.. i guess they needed a way to kill daniel off and he just happened to be in that episode? and you need to realise that Jonas lost some co-workers too, so it's not like he's without any anguish. AND he's going to be exiled, or whatever.. I feel sorry for this guy, actually..

Old Post 04-23-2002 11:29 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RDA Fan

Eh, I think I'll just Wait and See what I think of Jonas. I'll Get Back to ya'll For My Answer

Old Post 04-24-2002 07:41 AM
RDA Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDA Fan Click here to Send RDA Fan a Private Message Visit RDA Fan's homepage! Find more posts by RDA Fan Add RDA Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i know he did lose some friends and that they are gonna kick him out but why couldn't they wait till session 6? people are gonna hate him for no reason now

Old Post 04-24-2002 08:34 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enigma

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
yeah, you have a point, but maybe they wanted to let us know that the team wont be falling apart, that someone will be taking Daniels place, and.. um.. i guess they needed a way to kill daniel off and he just happened to be in that episode? and you need to realise that Jonas lost some co-workers too, so it's not like he's without any anguish. AND he's going to be exiled, or whatever.. I feel sorry for this guy, actually..

I agree. I think most of us are still a bit hurt/shocked at MS' departure. I think we all have to give the Jonas character a chance in developing. If he still isnt satisfactory then..... we dispose of him.

Old Post 04-24-2002 11:25 AM
Enigma is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enigma Click here to Send Enigma a Private Message Find more posts by Enigma Add Enigma to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

in cruel and unusual ways..

hey, i was up for danny whumping, why not jonas aswell?

Old Post 04-24-2002 11:47 AM
Col.Kaz

Jack whumping and Danny whumping are fine but I don't like the idea of Jonas whumping - I only enjoy the thought of them whumping characters that I actually like (I know it sounds weird, but thats just the way I am)

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:58 PM
Col.Kaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Col.Kaz Click here to Send Col.Kaz a Private Message Visit Col.Kaz's homepage! Find more posts by Col.Kaz Add Col.Kaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

actually, i'm the same... can you imagine a Jonas whumping tho? the world would sake because so many people would be jumping up and down in joy...

Old Post 04-27-2002 01:20 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

yeah but i do want jack to get hurt more as then as with danny it was funny

Old Post 04-27-2002 03:52 AM
Col.Kaz

Jack looks really sweet when hes all injured.
Have you noticed the way he whacks his leg when he's in pain? (If you want an eg. he does it in Legacy)

Old Post 04-27-2002 05:43 PM
Col.Kaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Col.Kaz Click here to Send Col.Kaz a Private Message Visit Col.Kaz's homepage! Find more posts by Col.Kaz Add Col.Kaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The_One

You Idiot Daniel and diana were some of the best charecters on earth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#@!$@#$%#%$^$^#@$
%#@$%@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!$@!%#^$%^$%^^^**&(

Old Post 04-29-2002 03:39 AM
The_One is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The_One Click here to Send The_One a Private Message Find more posts by The_One Add The_One to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote