Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Gender Switch.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Gender Switch.

Okay.

Guys if you were a girl for a day what would you do?

Gals if you were a guy for a day what would you do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay i would fondel my own breasts and give birth.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-02-2002 11:02 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Kekeke...to what you said.....Me i would go into a mens bathroom in westfields and find out if they have adds on the back of the door and what type of ads.........Ask this one guys a few questions.....ummm...Go to the beach and get the best tan line....Does that mean when i change back i would be able to keep it??? .......Ummm I would take my friend out just so that she can feel special for the day.

Old Post 10-02-2002 11:07 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

If I was a girl? Id do it fifty times an hour... or something.
Id also get off being able to go on about doing the same as any guy and then shouting at some half dead kid because he was a boy and tell him to get out of a train seat and let the old woman on the other side of the train sit down because really I had PMT and really I couldnt tell any of the other big guys anything or theyd step on me.

Old Post 10-02-2002 11:36 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Give birth? In one day? Does that include the getting pregnant? Because the giving birth part alone can take over 24 hours

I have no idea what I would do. Nothing too preverted though, that's disgusting

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:16 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

quote:
Originaly posted by chameleon:
Me i would go into a mens bathroom in westfields and find out if they have adds on the back of the door and what type of ads.........

LOL, they have gay adds on the back of the toiler doors around here.. So much for Lavalife ..

If i were a girl for a day i would..... ummmmmm... I have NO idea!!

Old Post 10-02-2002 12:32 PM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Id sit on a bus and find out if I really would get bored.

Old Post 10-02-2002 01:40 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tula
Gypsy

Weelllll...... if I was a man for the day I would find out what it is like to stand up to pee.

I would find out if men really thought about sex every 6 seconds.

I would go out and drink a pint of beer and try to see what the attraction is.

I could spend all day blipping from channel to channel with the remote control.

I would ... I would probably wish I was female again.

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 10-02-2002 02:24 PM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Women can pee standing up too! it just takes a bit of practice..hmm.
Generally, a man thinks about sex every 6 seconds only when he is under 20, after then its about every 15 to 20 seconds.

Old Post 10-02-2002 02:30 PM
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

Break every law there is then change back just in time to not get caught. Oh yeah and get off with my gorgeous gay friend.

Old Post 10-02-2002 03:18 PM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

to become a guy - I'd have to get laid - then change back & laugh because men can't have multi's.

Old Post 10-02-2002 10:05 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

not neccesarilly, though the ability does degrade with age

Old Post 10-02-2002 10:19 PM
Jaffa, Kree!

hmm.. As a male, i would have sex with a chick, to see what it feels like from a guys POV. Then I'd have sex with a cute little gay boi, see what its like.

I'd hassle, annoy, and talk to people, see if i was treated differently, same in stores, pubs and other places like that.

Then i would beat up my brother.

Old Post 10-03-2002 02:26 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

I'd go in an demand a raise on the job. And probably get one.

Old Post 10-03-2002 03:21 AM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

I'd think with my dick, like all guys do.

Old Post 10-03-2002 06:12 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Id take a piss standing up if i was a girl. It would be a great achievement were i come from. They would ring the bells at all the near by churches and have a massive street party that lasted a month or so. wait.....thats the fringe.

Old Post 10-03-2002 10:58 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote