Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > SG-1 to return for season 7
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
montarvaca

Hey it turns out I might not have been competely wrong, I found this:

Wednesday,11 September 2002
Hot off the press from our source in the US!!
Stargate is to return for a seventh season on the US Sci Fi channel network. After months of speculation Stargate has been given the green light. Whilst details remain sketchy it appears that most of the cast will be returning. There appears to be no confirmation yet on whether Richard Dean Anderson will make more than a few guest starring appearances. This follows his statement earlier this year of his intention to semi retire from the world of acting to concentrate on his environmental activities.

The seventh season has come at a high cost for Sci Fi channel, they seem to have sacrificed there widely acclaimed series Farscape to help pay for the cost of Stargate SG-1, estimated at $1.3 million an episode.

There also appears to be a renewed interest in a spin off series

I don't know how real it is, I got it here: http://www.infinitelybetter.com

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-13-2002 12:52 AM
montarvaca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for montarvaca Find more posts by montarvaca Add montarvaca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teelie
What's in a title?

I'll wait until there's some more reliable confirmation.
I could put a website up and claim the same thing.

This is what I look like in the mornings.

Old Post 09-13-2002 04:08 AM
Teelie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teelie Click here to Send Teelie a Private Message Find more posts by Teelie Add Teelie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Talking

Old Post 09-13-2002 05:36 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

As if season 6 would be/was the last season!

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:39 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

They got rid of Farscape too pay for Stargate? Why do I suddenly feel so very bad? *can see all the Farscape people murdering the SG fans...*

I think I'll boycot it if RDA doesn't star... we can deal (sorta) without Daniel, but not Jack... no our beloved Jack.

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-13-2002 09:00 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

It won't be good without Jack-his wry sense of humour and leadership skills to die for.
I will still watch it but it won't be the same-the 2 main characters from the movie would be gone-how weird!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 09-13-2002 11:49 AM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

I've also seen this on scifi.com and a couple of other sites, but nothing from TPTB. I'm sure they will make some announcements at GateComm if this is the truth.

Old Post 09-13-2002 11:59 AM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

A friend of mine said she heard from a friend of hers that AT said that there would be a seventh Season and that EVERYONE - including MS - would be back for it.
Don't hold it too me though - just 'relaying' info....
But my friends friend said she heard it outta AT's mouth.. but hey. *shrugs*

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-13-2002 12:02 PM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

That would be cool!
Bring back MS! will he be there with jonas?

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 09-13-2002 12:10 PM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

I hope JONAS DIES!!!!!! As much as I like Jonas, I think he should die and Daniel should come back.

Old Post 09-13-2002 03:32 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Well, I'll believe it when I see it from a really reliable source. Been burned too many times. W/o RDA or MS, though, it'll be a pale shadow of itself. Let's hope for the best (RDA stays, MS returns) and prepare for the worst, eh?

Old Post 09-13-2002 04:02 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I hope daniel jackson dies and can never return and everyone replaces him with Jonas and they never mention DJ again.

Old Post 09-13-2002 04:06 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

And I hope Jack dies, and isn't in any episodes, ever, and is replaced by Anise/Freya.

Old Post 09-13-2002 04:12 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SNY
De profesi?n barriobajera

I hope sg-1 dies, Frasier, Hamond and Siler too ... And all the members of SGC is replaced only by Jonas

Old Post 09-13-2002 04:49 PM
SNY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SNY Click here to Send SNY a Private Message Visit SNY's homepage! Find more posts by SNY Add SNY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Worst. Post. Evar.

If it aint on Gateworld yet then its just false rumours

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-13-2002 05:32 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote