Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Dudley Moore
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Red

Unhappy Dudley Moore

quote:
Dudley Moore, one of Britain's best-loved comedians, actors and musicians, has died aged 66.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-27-2002 07:44 PM
Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Find more posts by Red Add Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

I don't know who that is

Old Post 03-27-2002 07:52 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

OMG! He's dead!!!

ARTHUR ON THE ROCKS!! (AND MANY SEQUELS)!!1

Old Post 03-27-2002 07:55 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Oh my god!That is sad He was that little elf in Santa Claus the movie

Old Post 03-27-2002 09:17 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

I saw that break on the news today, I never knew him, but if anyone was a big fan, I'm sorry for you.

Old Post 03-27-2002 09:56 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

No-one was a fan, but it's still crap that he died. Not as bad as Spike Milligan though, I still can't believe he's gone.

Old Post 03-27-2002 09:58 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

He had his innings...
Spike did anyway. He also got to shag buffy a lot didnt he?

The way Moore was, it was a relief.

Old Post 03-27-2002 10:02 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

I had a hard time caring about an actor, when watching suicide bombers in the middle east

Old Post 03-27-2002 10:17 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I will always remember him as Patch the elf.

Old Post 03-27-2002 10:19 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red

I'll always remember him for his work with Peter Cooke - Derek and Clive still cracks me up It's a shame he's probably going to be best remembered for the elf thing and Arthur

Old Post 03-28-2002 12:41 AM
Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Find more posts by Red Add Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

Don't forget that movie '10'. he did with Bo Derek. That's the movie that made him famous to begin with. That was a funny movie. Too bad he had to die that way.

Old Post 03-28-2002 03:42 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Its not a shame that he'll be remebered for Patch the Elf!That was great the film was my favourite when i was a lad!!!!Way back in the day.

Old Post 03-28-2002 06:27 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i always thought he was a funny guy
very sad that he died

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 03-28-2002 06:57 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I only know him thru the FRIENDS reference ... But yeah, I sympathise for fans and family and friends, etc ....

Old Post 04-05-2002 07:08 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote