Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Fav. System Lord.
Who is your fav system lord??
Anubis
Apophis
Baal
Seth
Ra
Sokar
Hathor
Yu
Nurrti
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Ok... *points finger* Its.... you... yes you are my favourite goa'uld, Goa'uld.

Actually Osiris, shes a beeatch

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 06-19-2002 04:57 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

On a side note last weekend I saw a woman at the store that could have been Osiris' twin sister, she looked exactly like her.

Old Post 06-19-2002 05:10 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Did you ask her for a snog?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 06-20-2002 07:31 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

Its got to be Apophis because of his expression when something dosn't go his way.

Thanx Alyssa X

Old Post 06-22-2002 06:31 PM
Mousie_Grr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mousie_Grr Click here to Send Mousie_Grr a Private Message Visit Mousie_Grr's homepage! Find more posts by Mousie_Grr Add Mousie_Grr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jemme

I loved Apophis - him and his whole refusal to die thing!!!!!
I do quite like Nurti though - shes the bitch who can have a little compassion (healing Cassie when she was sick).

Old Post 07-01-2002 02:25 PM
jemme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jemme Click here to Send jemme a Private Message Find more posts by jemme Add jemme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Yeah, but she admited at the end that if given the chance, she would have killed them all! Ah well.... I thought Hathor was the best, her technology would be very useful in real life!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 07-01-2002 03:17 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jemme

Tell me about it!
(Dreamily) I wish I could have known her...........! :0

Old Post 07-01-2002 06:31 PM
jemme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jemme Click here to Send jemme a Private Message Find more posts by jemme Add jemme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Imhotep

Sokar.

Speaking of which, every message board I've signed onto for the past 4 years, I've used 'Sokar', but of course, someone here has it taken.

If you are reading, whoever you are, PLEASE, let's make a deal!

First post! w00t!

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:14 PM
Imhotep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Imhotep Click here to Send Imhotep a Private Message Find more posts by Imhotep Add Imhotep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Welcome, Imhotep.

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:19 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

im starting to really have a low opinion of anubis.. he seems like one of those 'all mouth' bad guy! kinda like the wizard of oz... and until i see his face i cant tell you whether i prefer him to apophis .

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:48 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

Smile Yu

Yu's the man. Won't pick a Goau'ld pretending to be god, since we haven't seen 'Jahve' yet...

Old Post 07-26-2002 10:33 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j.oneill
Colonel US Air Force

Ba?al is on top of my list now!
Very cool...

Col. Jack O`Neill

Old Post 07-26-2002 07:09 PM
j.oneill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j.oneill Click here to Send j.oneill a Private Message Find more posts by j.oneill Add j.oneill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

osiris or baal, but baal because hes not another goaulds underling.

Old Post 07-27-2002 12:46 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

ba'al in leather..thunk

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 07-27-2002 07:28 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

i like a goauld that hast come about yet i am theorising that (unless already dead and i dont know about it cause im in aus) that in the final chapters of the series thor will become a goauld

remember you heard it here first

Old Post 07-27-2002 09:28 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote