Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > my music video
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

Thanks Wingless Flyer!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-17-2002 05:32 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

Indiana: Wow!It is great,I like very much,you are really a pro.
Congratulations.

Old Post 11-17-2002 07:51 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

lol, which trailers did you watch Enami?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-17-2002 08:07 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

I watched the first.(Stargate)But it was very heavy to download....my connetion is too low.

Old Post 11-17-2002 09:49 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Spud
with a dislike for twats

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
...and a Stargate 2 trailer...

yeah, i downloaded that a while ago and it was cool... good choice of clips and music.

shippy music videos do get samey after a while (although I haven't had chance to download Erin's one yet). if i had the software on my computer i'd probably dabble in making a few action/comedy orientated ones... but alas, i prefer to edit my own original material

Industrial Light & Magic jokingly created " The Stephen Sommers Scale" to measure the extent of digital effects used in a given movie scene: the upper end of the scale, called "What Steve Sommers Wants," comes right after "Oh God, The Computer's About To Crash!"

Old Post 11-17-2002 11:29 PM
Red Spud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Spud Click here to Send Red Spud a Private Message Visit Red Spud's homepage! Find more posts by Red Spud Add Red Spud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

hey Erishian, i luved it! i know that shippy videos are generally the same, me having watched about 5 billion of them, but i still luv any new ones i can find I LUV THAT SONG by the way. its so funny!!!! and Indiana, i like urs as well!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Last edited by MajorSam on 11-18-2002 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 11-18-2002 02:55 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

I love the song too. I just fit Carter so perfectly! I just had to make a video!

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:13 AM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

I HAVE ANOTHER MUSIC VIDEO I HAVE TO SHOW YOU GUYS!!!

It's to the song, WANNA BE LOVED. It's romance/action. WITH EVERYONE!! It's cool. Take a look!

www.angelfire.com/empire2/docgibson/Wanna_Be_Loved.WMV

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:29 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

that wasnt to bad, kinda long though. but on a scale of 1-10 ill give u an 8, considering i have no idea how to make one

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:36 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

yeah, it is kind of long. But I think it's worth it.

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:52 AM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

IT DIDN"T WORK!!!! i really wanna see it!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-19-2002 03:20 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Keep trying. sometimes it doesn't work!! I don't know why....but keep trying

ERIN

Old Post 11-19-2002 12:25 PM
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

I don't care what these people say I adored it it was great. I think you should make more of these vids.

Old Post 11-25-2002 03:17 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

really??? you liked it! COOL!! THANKS!!

Old Post 11-25-2002 03:33 PM
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

Really I mean it !!!

Old Post 11-25-2002 03:48 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote