Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Season 6 Airs In New Zealand 18/10
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
msj_Shanks

quote:
Originally posted by TiMoNz19
well considering NZ has to wait at least half a YR to see the new Seasons on TV, it fells like forever, but ive seen half of Season 6 already by downloading the episodes, i couldn't wait that long, but i havent seen a few episodes like Nightwalkers, Abyss(which i herd was really great and really looking forward to this episode),Shadow Play and The Other Guys(which i herd was pretty funny).I will probably end up taping every episode as well, call me a hardout or whatever i don't care, hehe.

u rule i no what it feels like it will neva come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-02-2002 03:06 AM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msj_Shanks

can u aussies give us Kiwis a break at least 1nce
cause New Zealand just rulz and
u aussies arnt that bad sometimes.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-02-2002 03:10 AM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote