Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Unnatural Selection
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Unnatural Selection

When in unholy creation is that gonna air?????

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-15-2002 08:36 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

in the US it will air some time in Jan and in the UK a few weeks before the US transmission, dont know bout the Ausi transmission though

Old Post 10-12-2002 10:06 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

JAN-U-F-ING-ARY?

wow. that feels like so far away. but i know we wait this long every year... GUH.

stupid US.

Old Post 10-12-2002 10:42 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

What was the point of stopping it??? Like who do they think they are channel 7??

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:38 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

the poeple at MGM like to say that the show is on Hiatus for the winter, meanwile we in the UK overtake you in transmissions were currentely on Nightwalkers which airs Wed 16

Old Post 10-14-2002 08:59 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Here in Canada we are not even on s6

Old Post 10-18-2002 02:09 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

Forgive me if this has been covered before but can anyone,
confirm if as last season we in the UK will be ahead of, everywhere else and get to see the last few episodes first?
Sick I know but this would make me smug

Old Post 10-18-2002 04:02 AM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

YES, YES, YES we the breat Briton will see Unatural Selection and all the episodes after that, FIRST.

Yeee Haa (fires bullets in to the air), Yea

Old Post 10-18-2002 11:27 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

But then again all of us who DL of the net it wouldn't really matter as we would be seeing it as well.

Old Post 10-19-2002 02:24 AM
missile
i said peanuts

whats your point ??

Old Post 10-28-2002 09:04 AM
Blue Genes

Me thinks it's an attempt at taking down our smugness, lol. BUT, we still get it before anyone can encode for the net so um...*joins in chorus of 'we get it first, we get it first!' and passes out the Pepsi*

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 10-28-2002 11:45 AM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Must not have been a good enough argument.

Old Post 10-29-2002 02:12 AM
missile
i said peanuts

'we get it first, we get it first!'

Old Post 11-01-2002 07:37 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

so.. what are you saying..?

Old Post 11-01-2002 08:57 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

*Giggle*
*Takes a deep breath* We Get it.... No.... I won't rub it in Well....

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 11-01-2002 09:52 AM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote