Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > URGENT: I need a pic of a DHD
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

Exclamation URGENT: I need a pic of a DHD

Does anyone have a decent pic of a dhd that I could use before next wednesday. You see I doing a project in tech and Im doing some trading cards for my marketing/advertising thing and I need a DHD for the advertising part.

Also a MALP from the front if possible would be a good help!!!!!

She took my stargate cd rom to mark and I havent had it back for 3 weeks now :sad:

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-11-2002 04:52 PM
Mousie_Grr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mousie_Grr Click here to Send Mousie_Grr a Private Message Visit Mousie_Grr's homepage! Find more posts by Mousie_Grr Add Mousie_Grr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

[IMG]http://www.tgeweb.com/downloads/meshes/images/cci-dhd.JPG[/IMG]

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:36 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

have you never heard of a search engine? i think you should use one, instead of coming to gaters to ask if anybody has images you could use. there are [b]plenty[/b] of stargate sites with pictures, and if you go to the right ones, i'm sure you can find the sort of pictures that you want, instead of being limited to a selection of other people's stuff, while you put your feet up being lazy.

Do your own work.

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:41 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lnt.kaos
Grrrrrr!

MALP

[IMG]http://www.renenet.net/GateCon2001/Tour/malp.jpg[/IMG]

OR

[IMG]http://www.renenet.net/GateCon2001/Tour/malp2.jpg[/IMG]

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:48 PM
Lnt.kaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lnt.kaos Click here to Send Lnt.kaos a Private Message Find more posts by Lnt.kaos Add Lnt.kaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Im sorry, but I just have to say...damn, im gonna watch robot wars just to see that malp get trashed!!!

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:01 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

OK, 1)what is so hard about finding pics yourself? You've been around the SG community this long and still don't know any good sites?

2)Remind me to read posts through properly first.

What Ash said, or maybe checkout [url]www.rdanderson.com[/url] or stargatefan.com or gateworld. They're the only sites I bother go to these days, they've usually got what I want.

Last edited by Venus on 07-11-2002 at 07:03 PM

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:46 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

^^
He also asked at the bottom for pics of MALPs

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:56 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Venus, read the bloody first post and then delete two.
also, humour the kid.... dont read the bloody thread if its that annoying.

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:56 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

Barry Im a girl! And im so sorry, dont you think ive already tried a search engine (google, yahoo, biscuit)(i dont like lycos) I just thought ask if you cant find thanx for your support in my project well thanx to everyone who did support and stick up for me!

Special thanx to PD, Barry and Lt Kaos

And anyway i dont just let other people do the work, i tryed to help Indiana by looking for a pic for him for 20 minutes and no one moans at him for posting pic requests

Last edited by Mousie_Grr on 07-12-2002 at 07:03 PM

Old Post 07-12-2002 04:41 PM
Mousie_Grr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mousie_Grr Click here to Send Mousie_Grr a Private Message Visit Mousie_Grr's homepage! Find more posts by Mousie_Grr Add Mousie_Grr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

Hi everyone
This is Mousie Grr's mother. Is this site restricted to adults only? If not then why are there people being so intolerant of a 13 year old girl who is asking for homework help?

Maybe you all have such important SG things to talk about that you couldn't possibly take the time to help her without being sarcastic. I also use a message board regularly for my interest and everyone, without exception, is friendly and tolerant, even when we all know the answers. Ash Man - you should be ashamed of yourself!! Thank you to those people who helped her.

Old Post 07-12-2002 04:53 PM
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Never looked at who was posting.

Old Post 07-12-2002 07:55 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Soz mousie . If you still need it there are pics [URL=http://www.jag.cx/StargateSg1/Collages.html]here[/URL], but you might ahve to give it a day or so.

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 07-12-2002 08:04 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

Its OK Lucyace, I was just offended and it upset me. im only 13 and I had a good day at school even though it was sports day so I come on here and get shouted at. I mean I come on here to have fun and get away from hassle.

Old Post 07-12-2002 08:24 PM
Venus

So you got your mum on to yell at us? To what purpose? So we wouldn't dare do it again?

Old Post 07-13-2002 10:12 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

I didnt. My mum read the post over my shoulder and decided to intervene. But anyway what are lot on about shouting at me like that no one shouted at indiana for askin for pics.

Old Post 07-13-2002 10:19 AM