Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Just saw Bane again...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sam K
Ice Queen

Just saw Bane again...

I hadn't seen this in a very long time. It was the one where the large insect injects Teal'c with its venom, and Teal'c starts undergoing some changes...

But the neat thing is, the kid who helps him, the girl with the watergun? She later plays the teen Cassandra.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-19-2002 01:40 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Yep.

That episode isn't one of my favorites, but it has my favorite ad-lib, at the end when CJ shoots MS with the waterpistol. LOL!

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:23 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

yeah that part at the end was funny, but im sorry i was just disgusted by the thought of bugs that big. *shivers*

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:25 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

i thought that last bit with the watergun was hilarious, and i liked Sam getting all hissy at that docter dude but no offense, those bugs were really really.... kind of dumb looking the giant bug thing has been done many times before. they are kind of scary though...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:39 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

bugs... icky bugs... icky GIANT bugs... my ultimate nightmare!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:41 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Nah, the biggest worst thing they could get is giant SPIDERS!!! gah!!! *runs off screaming* the replicators are bad enough, but can you imagine big ugly hairy slimy things!!!! *screams even louder*

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-19-2002 07:46 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Jaffa, you're messing up the thread. Only Sam avatars allowed in here. LOL

(Kidding.)

The bugs didn't look that great, and I am not a big fan of Teal'c episodes, which this was, but I did like that ad-lib at the end Shiloh! Too funny. And Daniel played it off very well.

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:03 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

sam avatars? oh, i c! tres clever, sam k! hehehehe!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:04 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

quote:
Originally posted by MajorSam
Nah, the biggest worst thing they could get is giant SPIDERS!!! gah!!! *runs off screaming* the replicators are bad enough, but can you imagine big ugly hairy slimy things!!!! *screams even louder*

spiders are cool

I had a tarantula

my bro had small parrots and I dont like them cuz they are messy and always make noise

so I put the spider in the cage and BAM it ate the bird
I was in so much sh**

so my mom made me give him away

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:09 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

aw shucks! *SCREAMS* i hate them like no other creature... my old principle had a pet tarantula that he kept in the office... wasn't so bad because that was in kindergarten... but still. scarred for life.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:13 PM
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

you can sue him now

just say he scarred you for life

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:17 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Ugggh. Big ugly bugs with big nasty wings and big manfibles making big stinky piles of yellow sludge.

"Where's my flamethrower!!!"

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:20 PM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

hehe, that reminds me of the Aliens movies i like them and yes, maybe i could sue him! mua ha ha!!! no, i won't do that. he was really nice

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-19-2002 10:58 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

hahaha, i messed up the Sam thread.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-19-2002 11:45 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

what??? i don't get it Jaffa...?

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:24 AM