Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Poll-Favourite Species
Who is your favourite species?
This poll is closed.
Tollan 1 2.22%
Ancients 7 15.56%
Nox 10 22.22%
Az'gard 13 28.89%
Goa'uld 6 13.33%
Tau'ri 5 11.11%
The species from Foothold 0 0%
Unas 3 6.67%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Poll-Favourite Species

Who is your favourite species tell me now?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-02-2002 12:20 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
*NUKED* *
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Asguard, hands down! i luv them!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-02-2002 12:50 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

hmmm hard choice between Asguard and Nox, but I went with the Asguard

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 11-02-2002 12:53 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

It is a toss-up between the Reetou, the "Spirits", the memory-alien of "The Fifth Man", the energy aliens of "Cold Laz", Nem from "Fire and Water" (his lady fought the Goa'uld, remember?), or of course Aris Boch's race (canna be jammed with a snake, no?)

Wait a minute, none of those are up there!

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 11-02-2002 01:43 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

ancients - so much potential for good story lines. pity it wasn't followed up from Frozen

Old Post 11-02-2002 01:50 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Unas wins end of thread

Old Post 11-02-2002 03:10 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anudist
*nuked*

quote:
Originally posted by Rhydderch Hael
It is a toss-up between the Reetou, the "Spirits", the memory-alien of "The Fifth Man", the energy aliens of "Cold Laz", Nem from "Fire and Water" (his lady fought the Goa'uld, remember?), or of course Aris Boch's race (canna be jammed with a snake, no?)

Wait a minute, none of those are up there!

Exactly, this thread shouldn't have been a poll, it should have been a "name your favourite species" thread.

Instead we are choosing our favourite out of ?nubis's favourites. A list as limited as his respect for other members of this board and their ideas.

However, I voted Asgard <- correct spelling

Old Post 11-02-2002 03:43 AM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

Asgard for me please. But I'm with Anudist on this subject.

Old Post 11-02-2002 04:10 AM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

It would have been the Az'gard, but they didn't make the stargate system, which in my book is absolutely astounding. Sorry Az'gard.

Old Post 11-02-2002 06:05 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

GO THE ANCIENTS!!!

Old Post 11-02-2002 06:06 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

The Az'gard. They must be doin' somethin' right. They have been around soooooo long, and are still going ...... just.

Old Post 11-02-2002 12:07 PM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

The Nox, peaceful, yet powerful. Definately the best

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 11-02-2002 12:28 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
*NUKED* *
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Either the furling because we know nothing about them (silly reason but there you go) or the Ascended, just because. Of course neither of them are on the list though.

Where did the idea for spelling Asgard INCORRECTLY as Az'gard come about?

And another version of this poll

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-02-2002 01:09 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote