Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > a question about serpents venom
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Get the dvd and watch the subtitles, otherwise, i got nothing, i will be getting the dvd asahp (as soon as humanly possible)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-13-2002 04:34 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

na i get thoose for christmas, to get them now be too much of a waste of money

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 04:38 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

True, true true, i agree, i'm getting STar wars ep 2 on dvd when i get home. X One million

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:23 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

ive had a copy of episode 2 since june

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:27 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

ep 2???

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:31 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

yes a grainy, not so great sound copy that my freind gave me

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:35 AM
Man of less sorrow

I had the chance to get that dvd, the one with serpent's venom, when i was up the coast on holidy, but i got the eps with Sokar instead, he's my fave SL

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:37 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i liked Her'ur personally, and i was really pissed at how they kille dhim off

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:39 AM
Man of less sorrow

Yeah, the killed him soo quickly, he was the spanking horse for a while, the 2 hatak he lost to the tolan and it's Heru-ur.

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:42 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well i cant say exactley why, other than thoose really cool Jaffa, but Her'ur was just so cool, i really liked him, supid apophis

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:44 AM
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

Venom is by far my fav. I liked Apophis!

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:44 AM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

what apophis sucked, he never wanted to die, i think that after he came back the first time they should have let him die and moved on to a diffrent system lord aas the Main bad Goa'uld, like Sokar of Her'ur for instance

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:47 AM
Man of less sorrow

Cool

Apophis doinked the cloakable fleet of sokar, for that there is no redemption, except for his death at the hands of SG1

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:54 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well yeah, but he should have just died in serpents song and gotten it over with.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:56 AM
Man of less sorrow

He did die, sokar made the mistake of reviving him remember??? I most certainly do remember that.

Old Post 11-13-2002 06:02 AM