Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Fav. episode is..........
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gazza_man

What's best episode ever?

Its hard, but i believe its either 5th race or the timeloop one.
Both fantastic and when it ended you thought bloody hell !!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-10-2002 03:15 PM
Gazza_man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gazza_man Click here to Send Gazza_man a Private Message Visit Gazza_man's homepage! Find more posts by Gazza_man Add Gazza_man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

The one I have rewatched the most, strictly for entertainment value was Point of View.

Old Post 03-10-2002 04:42 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lexor

Did anyone else cry at the end of The 5th Race? ....

..oooooooookaaaaaaaaaay! Fine, I'm a wimp, sue me!! IMO The 5th Race is my favourite episode

Old Post 03-11-2002 09:05 PM
Lexor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lexor Click here to Send Lexor a Private Message Find more posts by Lexor Add Lexor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I just loved that feel good "you will rule the universe one day my son" ending.

Old Post 03-11-2002 09:14 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red

Fifth Race is one of my favourites, but CoTG will always be the best episode.....unless they do something really miraculous in Season Six

Old Post 03-11-2002 10:21 PM
Red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Find more posts by Red Add Red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bradsteel

My favourite episode is Message in a bottle. A very good, tense early episode from the superior 2nd series.

Old Post 03-12-2002 07:42 PM
bradsteel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bradsteel Click here to Send bradsteel a Private Message Find more posts by bradsteel Add bradsteel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bellachikita

i don't think that there's only one i like, hmmmm:]
P.O.V, TBFTGOG, message in a bottle, 5th race, D&C, W of O, meridian, proving ground, fail safe, and revelations. more but can't think of em' right now.
REally liked message in a bottle b/c that's the only one where u really see jack cry. awwww, he's cute when he cries.

just saw a whole bunch of 5th season download eps, and i swear AT is looking really frail. she's lost a ton of weight.

Old Post 03-13-2002 01:25 AM
bellachikita is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bellachikita Click here to Send bellachikita a Private Message Find more posts by bellachikita Add bellachikita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

window of oppurtinity (the time loop one) SUCKED!!

TBFTGOG was one of the best ones definitly.

Old Post 03-13-2002 01:48 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

I loved The 5th Race!!but i also really like watching Politics/Within the Serpents Grasp and The Serpents Lair. back to back when i have time that is!

Last edited by O'Neill on 03-14-2002 at 11:50 AM

Old Post 03-14-2002 11:45 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vanessa
dannygirl

the 5th race , beneath the surface and scorched earth.

Old Post 03-14-2002 05:08 PM
vanessa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vanessa Click here to Send vanessa a Private Message Find more posts by vanessa Add vanessa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I really liked Legacy. I missed season 3 first time about, and now Sky One are re-running it, it's cool, almost all of Season 3 is really good.

Old Post 03-14-2002 05:23 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Think ive changed my mind i like Message in a Bottle.Ive been whatching alot these past few days

Old Post 03-15-2002 11:27 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Col.Kaz

Proving ground is definatley the best episode, although I've probably watched Cold Lazarus the most.

Old Post 03-24-2002 01:33 PM
Col.Kaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Col.Kaz Click here to Send Col.Kaz a Private Message Visit Col.Kaz's homepage! Find more posts by Col.Kaz Add Col.Kaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamNotMe
Grizzly Shredder

THE GAMEKEEPER

Grizzly Shredder

Old Post 03-25-2002 01:37 AM
IamNotMe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IamNotMe Click here to Send IamNotMe a Private Message Visit IamNotMe's homepage! Find more posts by IamNotMe Add IamNotMe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tiger

that is really tough, just one -

I really loved the TBFTGOG, Politic, The Serpants Grasp and The Serpants Lair arc. Those 4 belong together.

The Children of the God's is very good, but I still would love to see the original script and figure out what the story was around the big hulking guy who said squat. I figured that all got dropped in the editting room.

But I think my vote would go to Jolinar's Memories and The Devil You Know.

As a single stand alone, I still like Solitude.

Old Post 03-25-2002 02:40 PM
Tiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tiger Click here to Send Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Add Tiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote