Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > hands on the kyboard anyone who would have liked a little more warning?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Goa`uld
Descended God

He has back ups.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-23-2001 07:52 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

oh cool...

*waves at the Keeper*

HELLO!!! I'm here now!!! you can mod me or whatever..

Old Post 10-23-2001 09:35 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i love that whole goa'uld blending animation that goa'uld has got going there..... oh yeah and i was really peeved to see that all my sam and jack threads are gone and all my extremly humorous remarks.. and all my sexy pictures of rda!!!!

Old Post 10-23-2001 02:25 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

oh yeah, and just a few seconds before the site came down, i put up that long promised sexy glamour pic that everyone(puddy) wanted to see, oh well, guess itll be a long time in hell before i have the guts to put that one up again!

Old Post 10-23-2001 02:51 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Locutus
of Borg

Thumbs up

Warnings? We don't need no steenking warnings!

Old Post 10-23-2001 03:19 PM
Locutus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Locutus Click here to Send Locutus a Private Message Find more posts by Locutus Add Locutus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

yeah well because i didnt get no steenking warning i now cannot look at the sexy photo of rda!!!!!!

Old Post 10-23-2001 03:26 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StephSuperMom

I didnt mind that I didnt get a warning, I was just worried that the site was gone. So I was happpy to have it back, changes and all. SOme of the changes are gonna take some getting used to but not to bad. THe silver/drab color still bothers me. I like the purple htough.

I hope we can get into the old posts soon so puddy can check out all her pictures she wanted to see.

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:43 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neith

Exclamation yes well

yes well there were a lot of other comments about the forums in the general discussion area ... and er mmm ... none of those got moved here ??? mmm ... do i sense a bit of bias

as for gouald's pun on cheese and whine
finally we've infected the boy with the fannish pun meme -
sarcasm with the beginnings of style

that's about all i've got to say
it's one of those I only crawled out of bed to do the shopping days - my cold turned into a nasty bronchitis attack

neith soon to exit library hopefully with some good books since
no one'sposted a decent con report for bobw

no the bobwpeople didnt change their minds at the last minute and ask me to do my ancient cultures with a comedy twist talk sigh sigh sigh

neith exiting trying to suppress a cough and I'ld rather be supressing laughter !!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:11 AM
neith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neith Click here to Send neith a Private Message Visit neith's homepage! Find more posts by neith Add neith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Keeper
Administrator

Good point neith. I've moved my off topic posts over to here too.

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:18 AM
The Keeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Keeper Click here to Send The Keeper a Private Message Visit The Keeper's homepage! Find more posts by The Keeper Add The Keeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

neith, when I moved yours... besides The Keeper's posts (which I regarded as announcements so I made them sticky, I did plan to move them after about a week) there were no other Off Topic posts otherwise I would of moved them as well.

I have had so many exams over the past few days so I have about 300 posts to read tonight so I'll try to fix things up a bit then.

Old Post 10-24-2001 05:50 AM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

also we had that whole who do stargate actors remind you of.
docjan had something goin before he died.... something about jack and macgyver and there similarities!!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 10:47 AM
StephSuperMom

I still dont get a "sticky" post
Forgive me for being slow.

I'm not getting all my memos. -- Jack

Old Post 10-24-2001 02:12 PM
StephSuperMom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StephSuperMom Click here to Send StephSuperMom a Private Message Find more posts by StephSuperMom Add StephSuperMom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

whats a sticky post?

Old Post 10-24-2001 03:03 PM
shiloh
Radix lecti

Someone might explain this better, but a "sticky" thread stays at the top of the screen no matter how long it's been since someone last posted in it. The non-stickys sort by last post date/time so the most current/active ones are at the top.

I think I explained that right...........

Old Post 10-24-2001 05:40 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

oh rite i get it ( oooh look more posting points hehe)

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:47 PM