U all go squish now!
Registered: Oct 2002
Location: USA, Near Washington DC
Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper
When Legolas went down the steps on his sword, oh my Had me *swoon*
actually he went down on a Ura Ki(spelling???) sheild.
ok i just saw it 3 times in under 24 hours
heres my likes and dislikes.
1. All of Gimili's one liner jokes were hilarious.
2. the black gate of Mordor, it was so cool
3. when Gandalf comes back from the dead in Fargon forest, and knocks both Gimilis axe and Legolas's arrow aside with ease
4. the Ring Wraiths beasts, they looked just like i imagined them
5. well the whole big battle scene at Helms Deep
6. the death of the Balrog
7. well it goes on, but lets get to the dislikes
1. that there were elves at Helms deep, they were not supposed to be there.
2. that Eomer wasnt at Helms deep.
3. That the ents werent going to go to war originally
4. that we didnt get to see Shelob
5. That we also didnt see Gandalf confront Sauruman.
6. that Frodo and Sam went to Osgilath, they were supposed to have been let go from the Water fall hide out.
7. Shadowfax didnt look that great
8. we barely got to hear anything about the Ents at all
9. How the main charecters are like invunerable at the Battle of helms Deep. How can Aragon jump like into the center of hundreds of Uraki and survive?
10. all the wonderfully not emotinal speeches made by hobbits.
and thats it for now, over all i really liked it
-If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. General George S. Patton
-"I'm gonna live forever, or die trying."Joseph Heller(Catch22).
"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."
Report this post to a moderator | ? + *