I'm a Junkie-Monkey!
Registered: Oct 2001
Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?
When I made the post about TW it was just a theory based on something vague Martyn told me.
1) I'm upset that he hacked in.
2) He hacked in for lesser evils, just to see if he could, but not to harm us (not that it makes it any better, it just makes it less worse)
3) He is a friend though and so I will not join in in calling him a retard and other names calling because he made one mistake.
4) I understand how he feels about people talking about him behind his back. It's not the talking about behind the back thats the problem, but the manner in which it was done. You have to admit that the "Venus and Bose" thread was rather a gossipy type thread, even I submitted some shameful gossip which I later delted as I realised we did not need it.
5) I'm trying to look at both points of view as a moderator and a friend. I'm friend with you guys and Martyn. I'm a moderator so I want to respect base security, but am not gonna turn my back on friends as friends are all we have. I consider everyone on Gaters a friend (well maybe not Anoobis ), but I do see that Bose has made a mistake in doing this.
I'd rather not be a politician as I'm not good at explaining myself. I hope you can see I'm not enemies with anyone here, but friends. You can get upset with friends with things they do, but you still remain friends in the end.
Please see that it is hard to look from both view points...and this is what I am trying to do.
"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."
Report this post to a moderator | ? + *