Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Im Glad They Got Rid Of...
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa, Kree!

*snicker* well even if you didn't mean it prez, i think it was a good argument..

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:44 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

yep it needed saying............or not

your pissing on his grave or glow whatever

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:49 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Hey look at all the Anti-Jonas people coming out of the woodwork now. Anyone else? Come on how many of you agreed with what i was saying about him in other threads but when it comes down to whoopiing him..... where are you?

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:28 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

in other words o'neill is gonna give you a free ride on the bandwagon if you come and speck

or as i would say speck now or foreve hold your peace

Old Post 04-16-2002 09:08 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shellz

I think that Jonas should have a little accident with Teal'cs staff weapon when they go on a mission, they should stick with the original team!

Old Post 04-16-2002 11:18 AM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

(puts "I hate Jonas!" badge on shellz)

Welcome to the club!

Old Post 04-16-2002 11:21 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i'm staying right were i am

Old Post 04-16-2002 11:44 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Don't worry O'Neill, I'm working on a special 'Jonas Whumping' fic just for you.

Suggestions are welcome!

Old Post 04-16-2002 02:09 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I know, Jonas's head gets stamped on, and he dies a painful death a thousand times in a sarcophagus, being eaten alive by a monster inside there with him, but always being regenerated.
After a thousand years, he gets out and pulls off a mask, only to reveal that it was Daniel Jackson all along, whilst Jonas was living it up in his fabulous mansion in Europe.

Old Post 04-16-2002 04:41 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

That's not exactly what I had in mind President Doc.

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:48 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Ok ok, you could edit out the part where "Jonas's" aka Danny boys head gets stamped on.

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:50 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

I'm thinking more of a 'Jonas gets captured by a goa'uld, tortured, but for some inexplicable reason, no one at the SGC wants to rescue him'. Maybe I'll have Daniel show up and watch.

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:56 PM
Venus

Jonas has all my sympathy. So does CN ... No, I'm serious!

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:35 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Your loss Venus you don't get a badge!

Thanx JoJo! Am i the star?!

How about i come to the SGC and gun down Jonas for being a pussy?

Old Post 04-17-2002 06:41 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

and i'll be there laughing at it

Old Post 04-17-2002 03:08 PM