Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Season 7 Ideas (Shhh! the writers are listening)
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Paul C

At the end of the series Hammond should become President and SG-1 should be his high ranking aides/officials.

Other than that the normal stuff people have listed:-

- Nox
- Yu & Baal (Lets have Yu and Baal having to team up to fight Anubis.)
- Anubis
- Tollan
- Tok'ra (lets see them suffer more and offer a way of saving them at the last, but one with a big cost/ethical problem)
- Ancients
- Asgard
- Brat'ac dies giving Teal'c some good stuff.

Lets make the last season big and epic with the Goa'uld, Asgard etc... plus put some good solid exploration episodes in there as well.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-20-2002 06:59 PM
Paul C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul C Click here to Send Paul C a Private Message Visit Paul C's homepage! Find more posts by Paul C Add Paul C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Asgaard are boring. They have an edge over the Goa'uld, they aren't in any real problems apart from the stupid and boring replicators. Who gives a flying erm... thing about the replicators (though as to why the replicators haven't figured out the Stargate yet.... ) The Asgaard are boring. Who Anubis really is? Who cares. It's not that interesting really. The Ancients? They should definitely be left out. They made the gates, they're lore, background. People go on about them like "Oh but we've been using the gates for a few years, surely we deserve to meet them by now?!" - erm... no. There are others out there that have been using the gates a lot longer than us. Nox? They're also boring and very pacifist. I'd like to see the net close in around Earth with all or most of those we considered to be allies finding themselves in increasingly difficult positions, leaving us back in the vulnerable position we were back in Season 1. All alone and aware the enemy is out there coming for us. Space Battles... boring. If you want that, go watch Star Trek.

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:14 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

What I want is urm....time travel episodes with no consequence, no..NO.

Want a real tense 2 parter or something in which the SGC has been taken over, lines of defence have been drawn outside cheyenne mountain, the threat has been contained for now....

Numerous lines of battle rage within the complex as a fight continues at its heart...no one is immune as even hammond joins the battle...

perhaps to get through the gate somehow....

they manage to sneak around ducts etc, do what they have to do...but the lines are broken outside and the threat is now on the outside.

second episode maybe a clean up from the outside... whilst battles carry on on earth.,.,..why they wouldnt have space support is beyond me, maybe they do also get enemy enforcements from space.

This would perhaps be the last episode, a movie, or a mid season thing in season 7 where the existance of the gate is revealed and sets us up for half a season of a revealed gate a a grand finale movie..or something..... or perhaps just elements of this and the gate still remains a secret somehow....

there are many avenues to go down.

Last edited by president doc on 11-20-2002 at 09:47 PM

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:44 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Druid
Spawn of the Hypercane

Yep! There seems to be a lot of good solid ideas there. Heaps of the same requests - that should giv 'em a hint or two.

I always wanted to see the Stargate used as something other than a people ferry. Perhaps used as a conduit to store rubbish and junk from one planet to another. A 'rubbish tip' planet. Maybe make a 'zoo planet' with all sorts of aliens. Maybe a group of planets used in a derby race by speeding through stargates as a means of getting on to the next part of the racetrack. Maybe a toursit option for holidaying aliens where they have a network of gates set up to travel to tropical, winter or other realms.

What about the main cast. What do you all think each should do before bowing out? What issues must they lay to rest? How can they 'relieve their burden'?

Last edited by Druid on 11-20-2002 at 10:48 PM

Old Post 11-20-2002 10:39 PM
Druid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Druid Click here to Send Druid a Private Message Find more posts by Druid Add Druid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

More Blue jello, more recruits and More S/J!!!!!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-20-2002 11:26 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

i just thought of something else i wanna see, where did the Alein from the Crystal Skull go? i want to know more about him.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-20-2002 11:47 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

screw the alien, what happen to the old crazy?

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:14 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

quote:
Originally posted by D?W?R
and I want Jack to fly a death glider

See the end of the series 6 episode Desent.

Yeah lets see the Nox once more. They have alot of potential for some good episodes. They just cant leave us up in the air on the whole Tollan thing even if there all dead we still need to know. Also te demise of the Tok'ra would be a good set back for the Allies.

Last edited by O'Neill on 11-21-2002 at 06:58 AM

Old Post 11-21-2002 06:56 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Had a thought about Yu. I'd like to see him do something really interesting, like demonstrate a risk to himself to save/help SG-1 with Jacob/Misc Tok'Ra and for him and The Tok'Ra in question to exchange looks, leading us to believe (Though not know for sure) that Yu is/was once Tok'Ra.

Old Post 11-21-2002 10:51 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Ah yeah.... Id definitely go for something that would make him a tok'ra that was turned by power, but still owing them something, or still wasnt all out evil... perhaps saving an old friend etc maybe most of the tokra dont even know abouth him, but after they are baffled when he saves a bunch, selmac, or whoever, who even kept this information from Jacob shares a smile or glance with him... of course it would have to come out to SG1 and a select few during the episode.

However, the way he acted with Daniel and wanting to kill him for almost being murdered by his enemy doesnt lead be to believe hes really just plain ole good.

Perhaps he would be one of the Goa'ulds who doesnt just go torturing people for nothing, and we see in an episode near the end where maybe he does lose his life, or power when he helps SG1 stop anubis from doing something so bad that even he couldnt have it on his concience..I dunno, it would make a nice change from all Goa'uld are equally bad.

Last edited by president doc on 11-21-2002 at 11:58 AM

Old Post 11-21-2002 11:48 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ussshorty
luv the bunnies

have jacob carter or selmak fal in lurve with another tokra/alien/human and have sam suspicious of his new love but jacob accuses her of bin jelous and this causes a rift between them.

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:09 PM
ussshorty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ussshorty Click here to Send ussshorty a Private Message Visit ussshorty's homepage! Find more posts by ussshorty Add ussshorty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

I'd like to see some more shippy eps and maybe some old fashioned "explore the universe" eps. It'd be good to see more of the Nox and finally get to see the Furlings.

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 11-23-2002 06:11 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Obiwan

More of the Ancients

Anubis to stop pussy footing around and attack earth with a load of motherships!

Old Post 11-30-2002 11:38 PM
Obiwan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Obiwan Click here to Send Obiwan a Private Message Visit Obiwan's homepage! Find more posts by Obiwan Add Obiwan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TheOneKEA
You shot me! DIE!!

Ditto.

No NUKAGE yet!

Old Post 12-01-2002 01:13 AM
TheOneKEA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheOneKEA Click here to Send TheOneKEA a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneKEA Add TheOneKEA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

I think they should look at the Fifth Race again, I just never bought the idea that all the knowledge was just sucked back out of Jacks head. Think about it there are so many avenues that open up if this were true. If say they just reordered jacks brain so he retained the knowledge and it started filtering to his conscious mind in a way that did'nt send him wacko but at the same time he is not suddenly the font of all knowledge. Earth seems to be losing all it's allies so this way all hope is not lost and Jack would be to much of an asset so he would be allowed offword to a lesser extent this would allow room to expand the charaters and change the dynamics of the team, which would give the acters and writers a lot of new beats to play with.
I could go on but don't want to bore everyone to death ( oh by the way if the writers are reading I claim credit for this idea)

Old Post 12-01-2002 05:24 AM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote