Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Shippers... Brace yourselves...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Post Shippers... Brace yourselves...

Shippers look here!

WOW! Some of you may have seen it, but all shippers should look at it. It's FAB!!!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:19 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Spud
with a dislike for twats

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Carter
It's FAB!!!

It's OLD!!!

Industrial Light & Magic jokingly created " The Stephen Sommers Scale" to measure the extent of digital effects used in a given movie scene: the upper end of the scale, called "What Steve Sommers Wants," comes right after "Oh God, The Computer's About To Crash!"

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:21 PM
Red Spud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Spud Click here to Send Red Spud a Private Message Visit Red Spud's homepage! Find more posts by Red Spud Add Red Spud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

soz, but I am the definition of sad, so deal with it.

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:22 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Spud
with a dislike for twats

quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Carter
so deal with it.

i was simply informing you that the picture is old, and has been posted quite a few times... in fact, i'm sure it was last posted only a week or two ago.

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:26 PM
Red Spud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Spud Click here to Send Red Spud a Private Message Visit Red Spud's homepage! Find more posts by Red Spud Add Red Spud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

oh, right. well, i apologise.

But i don't think it has been posted in the last few weeks. I'd probably have seen it.

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:39 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

that has been posted at least 4 times now, in the span of two weeks. that's funny, i wonder why the sudden break out of that pic?
(it's about 3-4 years old ya know)

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:34 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Do you think shes trying to put her tongue in?

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:37 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Bua ha ha we all wish.

but i don't think so

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-01-2002 08:40 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duke Enmes?rr
Renegade Serpent Guard!

Im sure its only for publisity! Yep its a Frenchy!

Old Post 12-01-2002 11:59 PM
Duke Enmes?rr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duke Enmes?rr Click here to Send Duke Enmes?rr a Private Message Find more posts by Duke Enmes?rr Add Duke Enmes?rr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

OoHHH!!!!I already had seen.It is fantastic!!But I do not explain myself of where it is that photo....is a x file?

Old Post 12-02-2002 08:56 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

It's a promo photo for Showtime which I believe can from the ep "Holiday" but was never actually in the ep.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 12-02-2002 11:28 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

that picture never ceases to give me the willies.

Old Post 12-03-2002 12:17 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

haha hwillies

Old Post 12-03-2002 03:51 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac6yver
Ur fate is in my hands...

Thats it, I have been visiting this site for a couple months now, and I am going to ask a very Noob question. What the hell does Shippers mean? Or shippiness for that matter? I understand that you guys are refering to people who like when Jack and Sam get closer to becoming a couple, but what does the term come from?

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:49 AM
Mac6yver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac6yver Click here to Send Mac6yver a Private Message Find more posts by Mac6yver Add Mac6yver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Read the faq if you have any questions.

It means someone who wants to see a relationship (hence the word shipper) between characters on a show (in this case, Sam and Jack).

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:55 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote