Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Daniel......how Should He Come Back???
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

Daniel......how Should He Come Back???

How are they going to write in Daniel's coming back stuff?????

Interesting topic. Orlin descended because of Carter. Then what about Daniel?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:56 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, I guess any hope of knowing nothing about Season 7 is out the window.

Though considering how they've done him in Season 6 (or what I've seen of it) and Jonas etc, I'm getting more faith in the writers. I'm sure how they do it will be ... acceptable.

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:58 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

well he's shown up before as a "spirit" to O'Niell.....maybe he comes back as a ghost for the team...maybe he just walkls out of the stargate (it's Daniel's double or robot or something....?)

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 11-10-2002 02:01 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

im thinking that he will just be either a common visiter that gives sg-1 advice or counsel, like he did jack, or he will descened for some reason and mabye Sg-1 will have 5 team members

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-10-2002 02:10 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erishian42
BLUE JELL-O

Location: USA!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! I'm the biggest gater in NEW ENGLAND!

Well, I thought I read....that Daniel is PART OF THE TEAM again. Like back with SG-1

Old Post 11-10-2002 02:16 PM
Erishian42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erishian42 Click here to Send Erishian42 a Private Message Find more posts by Erishian42 Add Erishian42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

but then we have the problem of Corin nemec, they cant just shufle him away to another sg- team at this point, and we know he has a two year contract, so really dont know what is gonna happen

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-10-2002 02:18 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

2 year contract....sounds like we are discussing how our favorite sports team is going to deal with the return of their best player when the squad is full....

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 11-10-2002 02:35 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

I actualy kinda don`t want him to come back. I know hes a really good charaacter but its now just like forget about the last year I`m back now. Its also kinda going back on Micheal`s words. Almost like now that its on Sci-Fi and getting more popular that hes wanting his share of the spoils.

Old Post 11-10-2002 03:28 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

quote:
wanting his share of the spoils.

We may have to face the fact that MS is like most other actors then

It'll be nice to have hime back, but I was just getting used to his absence.

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 11-10-2002 03:34 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac6yver
Ur fate is in my hands...

Well, I am betting that in the season finale of Season 6, he will have to choose between his cool new enlightened life, or descending to save someone or all of SG-1. He will obviously choose to descend.

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:15 PM
Mac6yver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac6yver Click here to Send Mac6yver a Private Message Find more posts by Mac6yver Add Mac6yver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

I dont understand very well like Daniel will can back,but it must be credible...the only way that he belong to SG1 again is descending(I think).I trust in scriptwriters.
kisses!!

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:25 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anudist
*nuked*

Dont forget that Jack will appear slightly less, so having a 5th man wouldnt be that bad. The scripting load for the writers wouldn't be that much higher and the roles in each episode could be fairly shared out with Jack's role being compensated for by Jonass and Danial when required.

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:29 PM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zweski

Spoiler:
Well, the last episode of season 6 (Full Circle) is based on Abydoss, and Has skaa're in it, and definatley has Daniel in it because that much has been announced already, as well as the fact he is part of the team in season 7. The only regulars who haven't signed up again yet are Teal'c and Jonas (this means he might not be back..), though Joe M is pretty sure they will

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:31 PM
Zweski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zweski Click here to Send Zweski a Private Message Visit Zweski's homepage! Find more posts by Zweski Add Zweski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

im quite positive they will be back, i just wonder what the hell is Sg-1 gonna be like if it has 5 members?

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:34 PM
Zweski

Cool

Ok, so off topic a bit, but I agree - Window of Opportunity is the best episode

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:36 PM
Zweski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zweski Click here to Send Zweski a Private Message Visit Zweski's homepage! Find more posts by Zweski Add Zweski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote