Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > could use some motivation
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Tell me what you are looking for then! A/A? H/C? Humour? Specific ratings?

Let's make it easy. What type of fic do you write. What audience/age range is it suitable for. I'll dig up contacts if I can.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-07-2002 08:34 AM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

Mostly humour. I'm not ashamed to admit that I think it's kinda funny, and other people I ask think it's funny so definately humour. Good team dynamics. Character development. Plausible plotline. So far I haven't found any holes in it. I want it to be as close to an actual episode(series of epidodes) as possible. Aussie humour mostly, so it would probably help if the beta-reader were Australian, and grammar is always a must. I hope I haven't been to lax in that department. That's about it.

Old Post 02-09-2002 06:40 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Gimme a while I'll see what I can do. BTW, PM me ur email addy please.

Old Post 02-09-2002 04:20 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

just to put my little say in here

bub write what ever you want there are people who just want same and jack to live happily ever after (some of the writes ) and there are some who just dont so what ever happens there will always be 50%of the people who will read it. i will read anything as lond as its not like all the other ones with the same line just different names

Old Post 02-11-2002 04:33 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Sorry, been really been really REALYL busy. Why not try ascifi, or the mailing lists? I've been swamped

Old Post 02-15-2002 07:39 PM
Kaila
Humor me.

email me at [email protected] 'cause stargatesg-1 is being...difficult at the moment. college will be starting soon so i have a finite window of opportunity to get working on this. wish me luck if noone can help.

Old Post 02-20-2002 09:41 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Na'La'Re
Self-Appointed Chosen One

Location: Beetleguese 6- it was originally called Beetleguese 5 but Beetleguese 6 thought 5 sounded better than 6 and stole our number. The Numerical Wars are still being fought at this time. Will shall regain our number!

Bloody hell, Kaila!
Want have time 'cos of uni. Huh!
You have had ages to write this thing cousin! don't start making reasons for why you can't think of anything to write. and i say this as lovingly as possible.
DMH, u know who.

Old Post 04-05-2002 03:33 PM
Na'La'Re is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Na'La'Re Click here to Send Na'La'Re a Private Message Find more posts by Na'La'Re Add Na'La'Re to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

I don't have time! And some bloody help you've been! Yeesh! I'm never gonna get it finished at this rate. Oh well.

Old Post 04-06-2002 03:26 AM
Na'La'Re

Location: Beetleguese 6- it was originally called Beetleguese 5 but Beetleguese 6 thought 5 sounded better than 6 and stole our number. The Numerical Wars are still being fought at this time. Will shall regain our number!

Here are some ideas then!
1. K goes to the sgc (hello! u even up to that yet?)
2. Tok'ra spice stops by and get a helping of good old fashion Aussie wit
3. Janet gets some center-stage time.
4. oh and if somehow you could work daniel undressing in it i'd forever be your lovingly insane cousin!

Old Post 04-06-2002 07:41 AM
Na'La'Re is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Na'La'Re Click here to Send Na'La'Re a Private Message Find more posts by Na'La'Re Add Na'La'Re to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

1. No, I'm not up to that yet!
2. Will do.
3. Of course.
4. That will just have to remain between Danny-Boy and the good Doctor.

Old Post 04-06-2002 08:07 AM
Na'La'Re

NO JANET-DANIEL SHIPPERNESS!!!!
I will kill you, you do know that right?

Old Post 04-06-2002 12:20 PM
Kaila
Humor me.

No! You imbecile! She's his DOCTOR for crying out loud! THAT'S what I mean! Yeesh!

Old Post 04-06-2002 11:54 PM
Na'La'Re

i may be an imbecile but i've seen the Two Tower's preview. HA!

Old Post 04-07-2002 01:20 AM
Kaila
Humor me.

Damn you, Loki, DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you don't get to see attack of the clones in gold class, do you? Nooooo, poor you, you're too young.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Might just go see two towers in gold class too. hmmm.... surround sound, recliner seats, champagne...................

hehehehehehehehe

Old Post 04-07-2002 09:19 AM
Na'La'Re

The fact remains:- I saw the Two Tower preview before you, i saw the first Phantom menace preview before you and i saw the first stargate episodes before you!

Lov, Loki

Old Post 04-11-2002 12:00 AM