Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Fan Fic Recommendations
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Fan Fic Recommendations

So what have you read recently that was any good?
Archive title or link preff, with title and authors... just to help....

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-21-2001 05:57 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

A Single Candle on Heliopolis is the best one I read recently.

Need help: I read a fic about 6 months ago. The general plot was that the team gated to a domed city, where the population demanded physical perfection. The team got immediately exiled outside the dome, into a nasty amazonian jungle complete with poisionus vines and populated by all the other exiles. Much whumping ensues. I need the title. Any one have a clue?

Old Post 10-22-2001 05:53 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Ohh I remember reading that! I can't remember the name though (mind = sieve) sorry! I'm pretty sure I read it on a yahoogroup (SG1HC maybe).

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-22-2001 07:28 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

The C.H.U.M.S. one on Heli and the sequel made me laugh

Sorry I don't have the title either

Old Post 10-22-2001 07:30 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

quote:
Originally posted by Kamakazi Casper
Ohh I remember reading that! I can't remember the name though (mind = sieve) sorry! I'm pretty sure I read it on a yahoogroup (SG1HC maybe).

It's not on the only yahoogroup i'm currently on, so it had to have been on an archive. somewhere.

Old Post 10-22-2001 07:47 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

I haven't read this one yet

http://www.geocities.com/tiffanypark/RiverRun.htm

but I think it qualifies as the weirdest cross-over so far.

It'll only make sense to people who have the US "SciFi Channel" - it's a cross-over with the "alien artichokes" from their chain-reaction promos!

Old Post 10-22-2001 07:50 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i read the chums one too !!!!
you do realise its a sam/jack one dont you !!!!
that means its shippery
just telling ya!
read dustdevils ones and little miss shippers those two are the bomb... i kid you not they are so my favs

Old Post 10-23-2001 01:44 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Read this last night, really dark A/U:

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.de/archiv...n/througha.html

thanks to skydiver (whenever she returns here) for the heads up on looking for it....

Old Post 10-24-2001 05:50 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

is it shippy cos im not gonna bother if it aint shippy!

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:38 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Wow, just glanced at shiloh's story; it looks really good! I'll read when I go offline.

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:28 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

is it shippy?????

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:31 PM
Venus

*Holds back a mean remark*

I don't think so.

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:41 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

No, puddykat, it's not shipper.

But it's worth reading anyway!

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:01 PM
Venus

Reddit!

Its really good, great characterisation, which is hard to do.

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:38 PM
kmg

Posted by Shiloh

quote:
Need help: I read a fic about 6 months ago. The general plot was that the team gated to a domed city, where the population demanded physical perfection. The team got immediately exiled outside the dome, into a nasty amazonian jungle complete with poisionus vines and populated by all the other exiles. Much whumping ensues. I need the title. Any one have a clue?

The story is entitled "Teleios" by Sazz and available at Helios or Stargatefan.

Read a great new story called "Obituary" by DebiC.

Old Post 10-31-2001 03:22 AM
kmg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmg Click here to Send kmg a Private Message Find more posts by kmg Add kmg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote