Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Animated Avatars....
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mac6yver
Ur fate is in my hands...

Question Animated Avatars....

Does anyone have any good Stargate animated avatars, and if so will you post a link to them.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-07-2002 08:21 PM
Mac6yver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac6yver Click here to Send Mac6yver a Private Message Find more posts by Mac6yver Add Mac6yver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

I think vern used to have one in his sig

Old Post 11-07-2002 08:59 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

I do!!! I have the "Doh" guy, the reading guy, the Happy guy and the Luv smilies!! Although theyre not for Stargate.... hum dee doo...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-07-2002 09:59 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

I've this one i made for my avatar, which was in my sig for a short while. The symbols spell out my name though (well they do where i got the info from ). I can't remember if i've had any others.
It's easy to do scenes from the show as animated gifs, like i've done on the banners for my site.

Last edited by Vern on 11-10-2002 at 12:15 PM

Old Post 11-07-2002 10:19 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

It's highly debateable whether the 'glyphs spell out your name Vern.

Shaneo used to have an animation or something in his sig...

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:03 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac6yver

quote:
Originally posted by Vern
I've this one i made for my avatar, which was in my sig for a short while. The symbols spell out my name though (well they do where i got the info from ). I can't remember if i've had any others.
It's easy to do scenes from the show as animated gifs, like i've done on the banners for my site.

In a perfect world I would want an animated icon of the Gate opening from the show....

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:56 PM
Mac6yver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac6yver Click here to Send Mac6yver a Private Message Find more posts by Mac6yver Add Mac6yver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by Mac6yver
In a perfect world I would want an animated icon of the Gate opening from the show....
Goa'uld a while back posted a link to a HoverDesk theme for Windows based on Stargate. The desktop components within that had a black and white animation of a gate opening, the associated kawoosh etc... it's one of the least crap ones I've ever seen.

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:18 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac6yver

LOL, ya it would be nice to not have a crappy one.

Old Post 11-10-2002 05:22 PM
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

I dont think we can put our own avatars

or maybe its just me

ps can we put flash in our sigs

[swf] [/swf]

does that work

Old Post 11-10-2002 11:40 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

flash in sigs is bad, m'kay?

Old Post 11-11-2002 01:32 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

You can't put your own avatars, you can't put flash in your sig (or if you can, I will delete it because I hate flash).
Every now and again you can submit avatars, but lookit.. there are heaps there.
I think there should be a rule that you don't get to nominate an avatar for yourself untiil you have like 1000 posts :P
cos too many newbies submit avatars that were already there for higher post counts....
check out the avatar section, there are heaps of double ups.

Old Post 11-11-2002 02:50 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Petty human fools.

Old Post 11-11-2002 03:41 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac6yver

Actually, I just wanted an animated icon for a buddy icon, not the boards.

Old Post 11-14-2002 08:42 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

i bags Hathor.. aint NOBODY touching her.

Old Post 11-14-2002 10:06 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

yeah well the first elliot one up there is mine!

(unless there's one there already, i'm to lazy to look at the mo...)

Old Post 11-14-2002 11:11 AM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote