Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Tok-ra Cyax
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Goa`uld
Descended God

Tok-ra Cyax

I've noticed Tok-ra Cyax posts a lot of things he's made for sale claiming that an ex-prop maker for sg-1 helps him recreate them.
I recently got this pm from a gaters.net member called "Mr Walker"

quote:
I'd watch out for Tok-ra Cyax.

If you didn't know it, his name's Phil Freeman. He's a notorious recaster and scammer. He sells absolute rubbish which he tries to pass of as screen used.

Just a friendly warning.

Cheers,

Barry

What do you think?
I haven't seen him try and hide the fact that his 'props' aren't authentic and just remakes.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-05-2002 10:34 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i dont think we'll really know until we hear from someone he's duped. Unless Barry is one of them...?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-06-2002 12:46 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote