Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > need some brainstorming
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Angelique

need some brainstorming

So I'm working on this fic, and I need some more ideas. The basic premise is that the *real* SG-1 are sitting around talking about how their adventures would make a good tv show. They mention what would have to be different in order to draw in ratings. For example, Teal'c points out that Daniel's foul language would have to be cut out. They also notice that the aliens they encounter would have to speak English. I'm starting to run out of thoughts, and hoped the fantastic gang here would have some to share. Take a look at what I've already got (it's short enough to read in three minutes): http://sg1.angelq.net/AU.htm

Post suggestions here or send to [email protected]

Many, many thanks in advance! Of course, any suggestions I use will be given credit in the author notes. Sorry I'm not really a major author and you won't be famous or anything, but it's all I can offer. :-)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-07-2002 05:16 PM
Angelique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelique Click here to Send Angelique a Private Message Visit Angelique's homepage! Find more posts by Angelique Add Angelique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

i like it! the Danny swearing thing is really funny, as is the rest of ti

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 05:31 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zweski

shouldn't this be in fan fiction? But it's ok, kinda wierd angle - never seen it before - but I like it

Old Post 12-07-2002 08:25 PM
Zweski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zweski Click here to Send Zweski a Private Message Visit Zweski's homepage! Find more posts by Zweski Add Zweski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Sam would throw out idea that the leader could be portrayed as something of a Neanderthal when it comes to science stuff. Jack, the college-degree holder, qualified colonel, and experienced field leader that he really is, strenuously objects "Nobody's gonna believe a lunkhead who can't do anything technical in nature would be leading an offworld exploratory team!"

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 12-07-2002 at 09:51 PM

Old Post 12-07-2002 09:49 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angelique

quote:
Originally posted by Rhydderch Hael
Sam would throw out idea that the leader could be portrayed as something of a Neanderthal when it comes to science stuff. Jack, the college-degree holder, qualified colonel, and experienced field leader that he really is, strenuously objects "Nobody's gonna believe a lunkhead who can't do anything technical in nature would be leading an offworld exploratory team!"

great one! thanks!!

and i didn't post this in the fanfic folder because i think it might be of interest even to those who (gasp!) don't read fic. :-) the idea is kind of intriguing, imho.

Old Post 12-07-2002 10:58 PM
Angelique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelique Click here to Send Angelique a Private Message Visit Angelique's homepage! Find more posts by Angelique Add Angelique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

you should have Sam and Jack get together in the show after years of UST and angst of course! *evil grin*

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-07-2002 11:13 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote