Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > just who are all the system lords and have been
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alex8472
dead and loving it

just who are all the system lords and have been

some one please tell me who all the system lords past and present are . i know a few
cronus
bastet
kali
ollukuma (excuse spelling)
ba'al
yu
nerti
anubis (well everyone does)
morgant
the guy in the knight suit (dont know his name)
who else?????

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-25-2002 11:14 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Heres and update to your list. Enjoy

The Keeper.

Goa`uld.

Indiana.

Jaffa, Kree!.

Mac.

Marleen.

nug.

oFFaL.

Rhydderch Hael.

Skip.

Old Post 09-25-2002 11:53 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

^^
Yes the scum of the universe.

Oh I was taking about the other systems lords, I swear I was no don`t get back! *Klunk*

Old Post 09-25-2002 03:02 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Re: just who are all the system lords and have been

quote:
Originally posted by alex8472
some one please tell me who all the system lords past and present are . i know a few
cronus
bastet
kali
ollukuma (excuse spelling)
ba'al
yu
nerti
anubis (well everyone does)
morgant
the guy in the knight suit (dont know his name)
who else?????

Well, there was that pesky Apophis guy who was around for a while making trouble for the SGC.

"Ollukuma" - that's Olokun; "morgant" is Morrigan;

Also:
Heru'ur
Sokar
Osiris
Seth
Zipacna (who is sort of a system-lord-wannabe)
Svarog

Last edited by shiloh on 09-25-2002 at 04:12 PM

Old Post 09-25-2002 04:08 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Are we counting Marduk? Or Hathor?

Old Post 09-25-2002 04:52 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

Well I guess you can class the likes of Zipacna and that Tok`Ra posing as a Goa`uld as sub-system lords.

Old Post 09-25-2002 07:31 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

on come on guys, the greatest supreme system lord of all time - RA....

Old Post 09-25-2002 07:51 PM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Argh, I can't believe I forgot Hathor.

There was Pelops, who we've never seen but was responsible for "Brief Candle". Belus killed Omaroca ("Fire and Water"). Does Amaunet count as a system lord?

Nerfertum, son of Sakmet, was mentioned in "New Ground".

Tannith and Imhotep are more of the wanna-bes.

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:10 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

Heres a list of every System Lord that we have come across:
Amonet
Anubis
Apophis
Baal
Bastet
Cronus
Hathor
Heru-ur
Imhotep
Kali
Klorel
Marduk
Morrigan
Nurrti
Olokun
Osiris
Ra
Seth
Sokar
Svarog
Tanith
Yu
Zipacna

Old Post 09-27-2002 05:54 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anudist
*nuked*

quote:
Originally posted by TiMoNz19
Heres a list of every System Lord that we have come across:
Amonet
Anubis
Apophis
Baal
Bastet
Cronus
Hathor
Heru-ur
Imhotep
Kali
Klorel
Marduk
Morrigan
Nurrti
Olokun
Osiris
Ra
Seth
Sokar
Svarog
Tanith
Yu
Zipacna

Amonet
Klorel
Tanith
Zipacna

Those four I would not count as System Lords. Amonet was Aphophis's queen, not a recognised system lord, Klorel was his son - little more than an underling, just the same as Tanith and Zippy.

I dont mean to patronise you but "Sytem Lord" is a title given to an exceptionally powerful Goa'uld, and not ALL Goa'uld.

Old Post 09-27-2002 08:13 AM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

What?!?!?

No Andropov, Brezhnev, Buldanin, Chernenko, Gorbachev, Khrushchev, Lenin, Malenkov, Molotov, Putin, Rykhov, Stalin, or Yeltsin?!?!?

Oh...

Sorry, forget that.

That's the ABC's of (Mostly Dead) Russian Leaders...

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 09-27-2002 08:25 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

well i would consider Svarog a system lord, with the freakin paint on his face, what the hell is that about?

Old Post 09-27-2002 10:32 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msj_Shanks

i cant remember!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-27-2002 09:22 PM
msj_Shanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msj_Shanks Click here to Send msj_Shanks a Private Message Visit msj_Shanks's homepage! Find more posts by msj_Shanks Add msj_Shanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

I would consider Klorel a System Lord, go watch "Within The Serpents Graps/The Serpents Lair and find out.

Old Post 09-28-2002 12:57 AM
guessed

actually good question - what is a system lord? who defines them? there was that meeting towards end of s5. but is klorel truly a system lord??? do they have like a club membership card or something? or do they just have to be more evil than their neighbour... ok, being silly, but serious question - has this been addressed so far?

Old Post 09-28-2002 01:53 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote