Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > A DVD Release schedule for Aus?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

A DVD Release schedule for Aus?

Does anyone have an official release schedule for Australia? I've been waiting forever to get the end of series three on DVD.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:27 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

All the series 3 dvds are already out. Series 4 will begin to appear on shelves in March 2003 I believe.

Old Post 12-19-2002 03:17 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sergeant Mick

I haven't seen any end of S3s on the shelf, but I am looking forward to S4 editions.

Can you believe that some Target stores have SG-1 videos vol. 32-41 on the clearance table at $6.90 each??!! Is it worth a purchase?? I was sorta collectin' DVDs!

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:32 PM
Sergeant Mick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sergeant Mick Click here to Send Sergeant Mick a Private Message Find more posts by Sergeant Mick Add Sergeant Mick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

*rubs hands together* I'm going shopping!!!!!!!! I have to buy myself a Christmas pressie.
That sux that s4 isn't out here yet. I wanted to get the WoO DVD.

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 12-20-2002 12:01 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote