Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Non Sam/Jack fanfic
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Non Sam/Jack fanfic

Can anyone recommend some good fanfic that does not feature Sam/Jack? Heliopolis has turned into the S/J romance board!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-22-2001 01:38 AM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

there is nothing wrong with sam jack fic as long as it is good quality!!! i remember a funny story about a sleepover with danny waking up with blue hair but i cant for the life of me remember what it was???!!! really funny though!!

Old Post 10-23-2001 02:00 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Can't you just do a search on Heliopolis, and then say you *don't* want any S/J fanfic?

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:15 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

There's a ton on Helio if you use the search engine and under pairing check "none" and "no info given". Even some of the UST is nothing more than a lingering look. You're right that the shipper outnumbers the non-shipper, but there's still many hundreds of stories there for us non-shippers.

Sometimes I think you and I are the only ones, JoJo!

What kind of fic do you like?

www.stargatefan.com has a lot of fanfic, and very little of it is romance or shipper.

www.geocities.com/belle185_2000 is a Danny-Whumper site, most of the stories pound the snot outta Daniel.

On helio, Badgergater pounds the snot outta Jack.

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:59 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

where does badgergater live....cos someone(not naming anyone) is gonna pound the snot outta him...poor old jack...wait i take that back... poor young jack

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:27 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

http://www.geocities.com/sg1_oneills_house/

Oh, don't get Mary the Badgergater wrong. She pounds Jack into the dust but then she picks him up, dusts him off, kisses the boo-boos and makes him all better.

Old Post 10-25-2001 10:44 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

does sam kiss the boo boo

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 10-26-2001 07:53 AM
Venus

... Oh god....

Old Post 10-26-2001 08:01 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

not even god can save you from the shippers m'dear!!
i would do an evil laugh but i neva spell it rite

Old Post 10-26-2001 08:12 AM
Venus

... You just did... (spell it right)

Well, I'm a goddess, so I'll save myself ...

Old Post 10-26-2001 08:21 AM
president doc

Bwahahahaha is the correct spelling, with variations in the number of ha's being repeated increasing or decreasing the length of the desired laugh, Mwahahaha would also be an acceptable alternative.

Old Post 10-26-2001 09:30 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
... Oh god....

Old Post 10-26-2001 10:48 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

thankyou very much...now i can do insane laughter without looking like an idiot Mwahahahahahahahaha

Old Post 10-26-2001 12:07 PM
president doc

uh, i dont think it was ever the misspelling of ''mwahahahaha' that made you look like an idiot.

Last edited by president doc on 10-26-2001 at 06:03 PM

Old Post 10-26-2001 02:33 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

*supresses laughter*

Old Post 10-26-2001 05:31 PM