Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > *waves*
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Hi, wait, I've already posted on here, haven't I, and Teru still hasn't replied, so... no quiz yet.

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
Oh great more newbies, thats all we need. More posts being started up again and again and we have to go over them. Argh. I'm going to move boards to the new Stargate for peeps who have done all the old questions and want new ones board.

That's why you're a mod, you have to tidy up after them. Shouldn't've accepted the offer if you didn't wanna.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-13-2002 07:53 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

oh sorry, I forgot to put this at the end of my post.....

[/sarcasm]

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:13 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Ohh. Well, I was joking too, if that wasn't clear...

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:21 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I didnt npotice you were joking

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:37 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Welcome to gaters. You'll find a lot of threads like this one that turn into chatrooms. You'll also find people complaining about it.

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:42 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

God, another thread that's been turned into a chat room, jeez...

Oh and welcome and enjoy! What do you mean I said that just to annoy Indiana?

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:53 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teruhiko
Mew!!

Talking

Aa...well, I'm from California... ^_^

Quiz??? O_o

Old Post 09-13-2002 09:07 PM
Teruhiko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teruhiko Click here to Send Teruhiko a Private Message Visit Teruhiko's homepage! Find more posts by Teruhiko Add Teruhiko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

Hi there
Venus's quiz has questions such as...

Spoiler:
Are you a shipper? (do you want to see any of SG1 characters to have a relationship
Do you like Lord Of The Rings?

(Highlight the spoiler space to read)

Old Post 09-13-2002 09:15 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

quote:
Originally posted by Teruhiko
Aa...well, I'm from California... ^_^

Quiz??? O_o

Me and RH too. NoCal or SoCal?

Old Post 09-13-2002 09:21 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

Re: *waves*

quote:
Originally posted by Teruhiko
Hi all. I am new. I luff Stargate, but I don't know if I like Jonas yet. I miss Daniel too much I think. ;.;
Anyway, just wanted to say hi. ^_^

Please change your avatar, that one is mine.

Thanks m8 ^_^

Old Post 09-13-2002 10:35 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teruhiko
Mew!!

quote:
Originally posted by shiloh

Me and RH too. NoCal or SoCal?

NoCal. San Jose. ^__^

Old Post 09-13-2002 11:04 PM
Teruhiko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Teruhiko Click here to Send Teruhiko a Private Message Visit Teruhiko's homepage! Find more posts by Teruhiko Add Teruhiko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Thomas, a lot more people have nicked your avatar.

Teru; aforementioned quiz:
- What's the latest SG season you've seen?
- Who's your favourite character?
- Are you a shipper? (use the search function if you don't know the term)
- Have you seen or read Lord Of The Rings?
- What do you think of it?
- Tell us one interesting thing about yourself that nobody on this board already knows.

Old Post 09-14-2002 09:26 AM
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Didn't there used to be an Orlando Bloom question?

Old Post 09-14-2002 06:52 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Good point.

Extra Q - What do you think of Orlando Bloom?

Old Post 09-14-2002 08:37 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

He's dead sexy!

Old Post 09-14-2002 10:07 PM