Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > 13 year olds
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mad fan
I'm mad!

Don't be patronising

I think it's good if people don't give a damn about what other people think, I certainly don't. If someone judges you by whether you're 'cool' rather than your interests, they're not worth being friends with anyway.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-08-2002 06:25 PM
Mad fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad fan Click here to Send Mad fan a Private Message Find more posts by Mad fan Add Mad fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schrodinger
the quantum leper

condecending would be a better description :>

Old Post 07-08-2002 07:06 PM
schrodinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schrodinger Click here to Send schrodinger a Private Message Find more posts by schrodinger Add schrodinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

youre schooo schweet tooooo!! yesh you are!!! awwwwwwww...

Old Post 07-08-2002 09:42 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

sop by what mad fan has said we can place an ods on bet that hes and outcast form socioty( where me i am an out cast form the spelling bee)

Old Post 07-08-2002 10:38 PM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

pd pinch my chek and die cos my bully does it all the time. He reckons im his best friend and that he only hangs around with me cos he felt sorry that I hadnt made any friends first day cos im shy. It totally sucks when a person you hate is put in your class that you wanted to start a new in. hes thick skinned and ive shouted at him fulll blast in his ear "I HATE YOU, IVE ALWYAYS HATED YOIU AND I ALWAYS WILL and he says yeah sure and says im rtellin thens my friend agoin 5 mins later.

Old Post 07-09-2002 05:48 PM
Mousie_Grr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mousie_Grr Click here to Send Mousie_Grr a Private Message Visit Mousie_Grr's homepage! Find more posts by Mousie_Grr Add Mousie_Grr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad fan
I'm mad!

quote:
Originally posted by DEATH
sop by what mad fan has said we can place an ods on bet that hes and outcast form socioty( where me i am an out cast form the spelling bee)

SHE'S an outcast!!!!!! Not he!!! You're the second person that thought I was a bloke! I would just like to announce to the world that I AM A GIRL. That is not a recent development, I have always been a girl. So HA!!!!!!

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:14 PM
Mad fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad fan Click here to Send Mad fan a Private Message Find more posts by Mad fan Add Mad fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

Girl power mad fan girl power. I dont what half the people are on here just that your a girl and im a girl and my cos is a boy.

Old Post 07-10-2002 05:40 PM
Mousie_Grr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mousie_Grr Click here to Send Mousie_Grr a Private Message Visit Mousie_Grr's homepage! Find more posts by Mousie_Grr Add Mousie_Grr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

13 Rocks!

I'm a girl and I only just turned 14!! I'm an outcast at school. Everyone thinks I'm stupid cos I like Stargate and science fiction, even though most of the kids in my class are 16. 13 is a good age, you can be independant but still come home to mummy *sigh* the good old days (2 months ago).

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 07-13-2002 10:39 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mousie_Grr
I need a psychiatrist?

I agree queen lou. 13/14 is a great age to be!!!!

Old Post 07-13-2002 10:58 AM
president doc

Re: 13 Rocks!

quote:
Originally posted by Queen Lou
13 is a good age, you can be independant but still come home to mummy *sigh* the good old days (2 months ago).

You can still do this at 19/20.

Old Post 07-13-2002 12:14 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote