Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > 101, that number - The Queen Mother dies
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
W505a

Goa'uld, everyone in America is an attorney. If the Queen Mother had been in America, she inevitably would have become an attorney.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-31-2002 06:11 PM
W505a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W505a Click here to Send W505a a Private Message Find more posts by W505a Add W505a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

quote:
Originally posted by aldwyn
i have the same birthday as madonna !

That's nothing to be proud of

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:52 PM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

quote:
Originally posted by aldwyn
i have the same birthday as madonna !

And all similarities end there...unless of course you're a women which would give you something in common with her.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 04-01-2002 04:39 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Prince William and I were both expected on the same day. July the 1st. He was premature though and as a result his mum died and mine never.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 04-01-2002 04:41 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

He was named the day I was born lol

dont ask me why I know this, I just do

Old Post 04-01-2002 08:20 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Oh great..the royals.How did you find that out prezzie boy.

I shook hands with Prince Charles....pompess asshole.

Old Post 04-01-2002 08:29 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sailfin
Dragon Lady

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
Prince William and I were both expected on the same day. July the 1st. He was premature though and as a result his mum died and mine never.

Prince Williams mother died in a car crash, not in child birth.

Old Post 04-02-2002 07:02 AM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Old Post 04-02-2002 07:08 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

nice pic mac... nice

Old Post 04-02-2002 07:16 AM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

It is pretty nice isn?t it

Old Post 04-02-2002 07:32 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

very sad that she died... especially just after her daughter

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 04-03-2002 05:24 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

So many people have died around me recently, not literally, but still... Don't know what's more worrying, that or the fact that I'm totally unaffected by them. (Except for a relative, although hadn't seen him in years)

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:44 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

The last death that actually affected a change in my personality was 10 years ago this May, since then I have not known death. Though when I think of many people who could die, few of them I think would now have any real effect upon me. When the QM died, I acknowledged it, and that was all, even though I would consider myself a monarchist.

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:51 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

there have been a few, its a part of life, although, before the first one that effected me when i was 12, Id always thought itd be something that would have started to happen a little later in my life.

Old Post 04-04-2002 08:06 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Willis

who gives a shit about the Queen Mother

Old Post 04-04-2002 08:08 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote