Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Bad News SYDNEY...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blue Entity
Storm Chaser

Exclamation Bad News SYDNEY...

... and that bad news is

SG-1 won't be returning after the Winter Olympics as aforementioned. Taking its place is HEARTBEAT in the 8-30pm timeslot and the show "isn't scheduled to return for some time" stated a programming representative from Channel Seven Epping. Though I was assured the show would be returning before Easter this year.

It is then likely that when Seven DOES decide to re-air the program, they will continue screening episodes going INTO season six (from REVELATIONS to REDEMPTION) as they would have, by this time, received the episodes on tape. This move would be keeping within Seven behaviour of starting and stopping the show in the most inconvenient times (i.e. half-way through a season, not ending with the official season finale... )

So it's back to the lonesome Thursday night's Sydney Gaters, God forbid I should be desperate enough to watch JAG...

Last edited by Blue Entity on 02-17-2002 at 08:37 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-17-2002 08:21 AM
Blue Entity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Entity Click here to Send Blue Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Entity Add Blue Entity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

SON OF A-

grrrrrrrowwl.... i KNEW this would happen.. farking farkers. (hmm... that doesn't quite have the same punch when you mispell it on purpose.. :/)

Old Post 02-18-2002 08:22 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MacGyver
Phoenix Foundation?

Good thing I live in Canada where its on every day

Old Post 02-18-2002 08:30 AM
MacGyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MacGyver Click here to Send MacGyver a Private Message Find more posts by MacGyver Add MacGyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Good thing I live in the UK, where it's on every day.

Old Post 02-18-2002 10:55 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

oh dammit ive got my friggin yr 12 exams *grumbles off in a corner*
when does the winter olympics finish again? im not a follower of aynthin but hockey n swimmin.

Old Post 02-18-2002 12:12 PM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein

ditto <G>

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 02-24-2002 07:18 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

bahahahaah, good thing me live in uk where its on a billion times an hour.

Old Post 02-24-2002 08:37 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein

Gee, thanks, rub it in why don't you, Bose

We're at: 11 days, 8 hrs, 10 minutes until Proving Ground. But I'm not complaining (much) at least we're finally getting it.

Old Post 02-25-2002 06:47 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

man i want to kill them

Old Post 02-27-2002 11:01 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus
Common Sense-less

Heartbeat? Is that the awful UK 1960s based program involving a small, fictional village named Aidensdale or something like that?

If so, I feel for you

Old Post 02-27-2002 11:39 AM
Deus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deus Click here to Send Deus a Private Message Find more posts by Deus Add Deus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

ahah doesn't matter... cheap drinks thursday night right?

Old Post 02-27-2002 12:46 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

*sobs because she lives no where near a pub, nor has the money, even for cheap drinks*

AAGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!! FARKING HEARTBEATWHATEVERTHEFRICKENNAMEIS!!!!!!!!!!1

no WONDER there are cheap drinks on thursday night. it's the only way you could last an hour of THIS CRAP TV SHOW THAT WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH FOR A WHOLE SEASON BEFORE SG-1 RETURNS AND THEN THEY'LL ONLY SHOW REPEATS ANYWAY! AND NO THE CAPS LOCK IS NOT STUCK DOWN, I'M TYPING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I'M PISSED OFF.

Old Post 02-28-2002 07:46 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i bloody hell know
what they should even do is tv1 should get stargate on the sci factor bit they have other shows why can't they have stargate
'SOB' now i have to contend with doing my bloody homework 'SOB' and this happens every year this is the only time my grades go up and that is not good. and I'M TO YOUNG TO DRINK WHAT THE HELL AM I MENT TO DO SNIFF SNIFF

Old Post 03-02-2002 11:42 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Much as I luv you all (well, some of you) and the show, thats all it is people, a show .... breathe and ya know ... Get out more ... Or obsess about a show that *is* actually on TV. *Waits to be flamed... *

Old Post 03-02-2002 05:59 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

the thing is we have been watching it for the past let me see i think 5 months and now we are tring to get over it but its hard as you can't kick habits.
what show is there now to be obsessed about?
jag?

Old Post 03-03-2002 04:24 AM