Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Stargate Game Announced (no joke)
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Roachie

If you want an fps just wait for this stargate game

http://sg1.totalren.com

*shameless self promotion*

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:09 PM
Roachie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roachie Click here to Send Roachie a Private Message Find more posts by Roachie Add Roachie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

ah yes, but how long will we be waiting?

Old Post 12-11-2002 10:52 AM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

When are you expecting a release Roachie? Were all waiting on 5 different mods at the moment.

Old Post 12-11-2002 10:54 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elisa Azure

Hiyas!

I've been hoping there would be a Stargate Game coming out at some point. I hope that this one does make it through development.

An mix of FPS and RPG, would be good, as that's what's the shows like!

A multi-format release would be great as I'd love for it to be on the PS2 or GameCube. (There's not point getting an X-Box if you have a gamers PC!) (Plus it's big and bulky and I don't have enough room for it!)

Good luck to the developers!

Elisa Azure

Old Post 12-11-2002 05:33 PM
Elisa Azure is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elisa Azure Click here to Send Elisa Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Elisa Azure Add Elisa Azure to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

According to the site they are looking at an early 2003 release, but with future updates (like any good game) As with all good mods, it's ready when it's ready...

Old Post 12-11-2002 05:39 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

...which will most likely be in 2004

Old Post 12-11-2002 09:03 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roachie

Release date will defintely be early 2003. How early is still unknown

We still have a few models to do and alot of models to get ingame but we are progressing well.

Keep visiting the website for updates.

Old Post 12-11-2002 11:48 PM
Roachie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roachie Click here to Send Roachie a Private Message Find more posts by Roachie Add Roachie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

ok guys bad news...nothing like that in the US PCGAMER that might mean that an overseas lab is devolping it... might be bad news for American gamers

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 12-12-2002 03:10 AM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

UK PCGamer is so-o much better than US PCGamer so maybe we just got the news first?

Old Post 12-12-2002 10:38 AM
bikemancs
See you in January

Possibly since the mags don't share a lot of info dueto many reasons....It also may have been announced after USPCG went to print but beofreUKPCG

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

Old Post 12-12-2002 02:28 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

no. no that didn't happen

could be somewhere in there, hidden under all that game mumbo jumbo or maybe just too small at the mo to print.

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:07 PM
bikemancs
See you in January

No I checked the ticker that is the most breif synopsis of the gaming world nada...check the writer's stuff nada...check new releases...nada...not in our mag (yet)

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:36 PM
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

where is epic games based does anyone know? if they're american then it must have been in a previous issue... i will not lose hope

Old Post 12-12-2002 08:37 PM