Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Best episode ever
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

nug!!!
anyway.. regarding the whole first comandment.... jack looks so hot in one of the promotion pics... i had it on the old forum BUT IT GOT DELETED!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:01 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vera

Smile

My favs:
Double Jeopardy, Windows of Opportunity and Serpent's Song.

Old Post 10-24-2001 02:01 PM
Vera is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vera Click here to Send Vera a Private Message Visit Vera's homepage! Find more posts by Vera Add Vera to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i know why everyone likes window of oppitunity!
its because of the kiss! though nobody will admit it.. and also because of the top jack wears when he is doing the pottery!

Old Post 10-24-2001 02:48 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
i know why everyone likes window of oppitunity!
its because of the kiss! though nobody will admit it.. and also because of the top jack wears when he is doing the pottery!

there was a kiss in window of opportunity? sheet, my memory must be goin! however, all 1 needs do is go to a fan fic site and every combination of people doing it would have been carried out atleast once by the 500th timeloop...oh wait, that was another episode! my mind must be wandering!!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 04:47 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

how could you not know about the kiss... it was a shippers dream... hang on are you being sarcastic!! you are such an idiot ... mr president!!!
oh another episode i liked was deadmans switch ... you could knock over a bridge with the sexual tension in that epi!!! of course i mean between teal'c and aris (pressie for the president!!!)

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:08 PM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
oh another episode i liked was deadmans switch ... you could knock over a bridge with the sexual tension in that epi!!!

OK, I *hadn't* picked up on *that*...
(My diplomatic way of disagreeing!)

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:42 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

right okay first of all when aris said he was gonna keep sam while the others went after the so called goa'uld jack argued then when sam was knocked out he went to rescue her even though teal'c volenteered .... and did you see how close there faces were!!! then next in the holding cell jack woke her up and they were sitting really close!! and he helped her up as well !!
ill admit to you it wasnt the most shippi of episodes but it was still a bit shippy!!!

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:23 AM
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

Window of Opportunity
Solitudes
Legacy
Forever in a day

aaaagghhhh...there are so many good ones to choose from!

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Old Post 10-25-2001 10:54 AM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

andrea two of your episodes are shippy y'now .... just thought i would tell you! i also liked spirits a little cos jack looks sexy with an arrow in his arm!

Old Post 10-25-2001 02:01 PM
president doc

so what you are saying is that all i have to do is get my shoulder speared with an arrow forged out of a superstrong triinium based alloy, and all the ladies will be fawning over me? HELL, WHY DIDNT SOMEONE TELL ME THIS EARLIER??!!

Old Post 10-25-2001 04:16 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

It depends. Get your eyes to glow and be all powerful, and then I'll "fawn" over you. Course, you might die tryin to get there...

Old Post 10-25-2001 05:59 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

docjan... when your 51 and looking hot... got chocolate brown eyes... ash hair *clever way to avoid grey.....hang on read it again it rymes* , have a really sexy voice and generally looking like rda... then you will have the women fawning over you... but til then .. good luck

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:25 PM
Venus

Uh huh... (another diplomatic and subtle way of disagreeing!)

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:37 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Boxers and swordfights do it for me.

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:37 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

As in...?

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:41 PM