Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > James Bond
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
missile
i said peanuts

George Lazenby what hez Austrailian isnt he pahh no wonder he only made 1 film that was a flop!!! heres mine in order

Pierce Brosnan
Roger Moore
Timothy Dalton
Sean Connery
Dot Cotton
George Lazenby

i know this is off topic but i hate Eastbenders (Eastenders to the rest of you) what a crap show!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-26-2002 03:25 PM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Mine:

Sean Connery
Timmothy Dalton
Pierce Brosnan
Roger Moore
George Lazenby

Old Post 11-26-2002 04:17 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

"This would never happen to the other guy." -James Bond (George Lazenby)

Pierce Brosnan
Timothy Dalton
George Lazenby
Sean Connery
Roger Miller... er... Moore

I think Roger Miller was too clownish and Sean Connery to close to clownish to be first.

The more... dry and innuendo-based humour of the others (including Lazenby) are more appealing with Mr. Connery being the point the others are compared too and securing the "mean".

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 11-26-2002 04:18 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

Timothy Dalton (if you ever read the books you'll understand why)
Brosnan
Connery
lazenby
moore

again, if you read the books you'll undestand this choice

Old Post 11-26-2002 06:39 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Brosnan,

moore and connery.

Dalton.

George aussi Lazenwho?...bleurgh, shouldnt even be on the list.

Old Post 11-26-2002 08:42 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crackerz
Ambassador of XeroX

I went to see it, but they ran out of tickets! Damn! I'll have to book them first next time!

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:22 PM
Crackerz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crackerz Click here to Send Crackerz a Private Message Find more posts by Crackerz Add Crackerz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

I have not seen yet,but i will go next weekend.It must be amazing!I love Bond!I think that Brosnan is the best Bond!!

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:43 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Saw it and loved it.

Pierce Brosnan is my favorite Bond

I loved the action

the weapons

the sex

the comedy

and pretty much the whole thing

Old Post 11-27-2002 02:06 AM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

havn't been following this thread, but i'll just say that I like Peirce Brosnan the best ,and that i havn't seen teh movie yet, but want to soooo badly!!!! i'm going to soon.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-27-2002 02:17 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

I haven't seent hat many james bond's with timothy dalton so my opinion might change there but for now, him and roger moore are on the same level.

For me, connery is bond

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:05 AM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

God I so hate connery, that Dr No was a pile of crap... I mean, everyone always went on about how HE was Bond but really there was no tech, and blah blah blah, he was just crap.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:07 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Ive said it once and i'll say it again. Scotsmen were not meant to act.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:18 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

You take that back! There are many fine scottish actors, and they are very good actors too! (Geddit? Geddit?`)

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:27 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Yeah. The are good looking and they are good actors.....right?

Name one.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:32 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Ewan McGregor. Alan Cummings. That guys from Reign of Fire. Sean Connery.

Ahh shuddup.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:42 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote