Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Animated Avatars....
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shaneo

I've made some animated avatars of Anubis you could try and convince The Keeper to add. They all slightly different and some are 45kb in size (which is double Vern's animated avatar) so good luck convincing him/her/it to add one!

- 45.2kb
- 45.2kb
- 40.3kb
- 25.4kb

Last edited by Shaneo on 12-18-2002 at 03:23 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:18 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Thanx a lot shaneo, i really appreciate this. if not i'll just add the little beggers to me sig.

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:10 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

No prob but if u add one/all of them to ur sig plz save them on ur own serv...

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:12 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

eh? Can u explain that last one to me? I don't have me own serv.

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:17 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Shaneo doesn't wish to host the pic his gonna take them off his server if you don't place it on your own serve then its gonna go bye bye when shaneo takes it off.

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:43 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

chams got it in one.. Your so dumb _.:?nubis:._ j/k

By saving to your own serv i ment to save the image to your harddrive and them upload it to a free serv of your choice that allows hotlinking of images..

Bleh, you probably still don't understand so i'll do it for you.. Change the link to the image in your sig to this http://www.geocities.com/agoauld/sig.txt

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:45 AM
Lord Yu

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
i bags Hathor.. aint NOBODY touching her.

And Lord Yu belongs to me.

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:16 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote