Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > qree
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alex8472
dead and loving it

qree

can someone answer this simple quizzie
what does qree mean
i have sen it in hundreds of episodes and used for different meanings
COTG
jaffa qree
Serpeants Venom
Qree her'ur
Tangent
Mactal oz Qree

so what does it mean end this misery of wondering what it means please

Last edited by chameleon on 12-13-2002 at 10:51 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:33 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I think you mean kree.....It has a number of meanings...

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:52 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Simply it means Yoo hoo.

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:57 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

Kree. I always thought it was like Achtung!... Attention, Heads Up, Look Out.

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:56 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well i think we have heard it used like in at least 10 diffrent ways over the seasons. including Yo, attention and others

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-13-2002 02:06 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bikemancs
See you in January

ITs one of those multipurpose words taht can have multiple means...there's no English translation that is effective (at least that I can think of now... )

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Old Post 12-13-2002 02:48 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Re: qree

quote:
Originally posted by alex8472
can someone answer this simple quizzie
what does qree mean
i have sen it in hundreds of episodes and used for different meanings
COTG
jaffa qree
Serpeants Venom
Qree her'ur
Tangent
Mactal oz Qree

so what does it mean end this misery of wondering what it means please

The episode you realy need to watch is "Point of View". Jack asks the very same question, and Danny answers him.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 12-13-2002 04:19 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
*NUKED* *
dr.taz
*NUKED* *
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

U know the rules guys. No Spamming. Nuked a few posts and the thread is locked. Don't do it again. Want to chat? Use the shoutbox, spam thread, MSN or archive.gaters.net/2001-2003/chat

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 12-14-2002 11:46 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote