Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Do we now expect every episode to be funny?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Amun Ra

To be honest i never expect an episode to be funny, if it is then i will laugh.

Click the Link Above to become part of The Fifth Race

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-17-2002 07:43 PM
Amun Ra is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amun Ra Click here to Send Amun Ra a Private Message Find more posts by Amun Ra Add Amun Ra to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KMInfinity
Nereid

Well, there's Haha funny, and sarcasm. and wit, and cleverness, and wry humor...

I think it's "natural" for there to be a mix of styles in a realistic situation.

What's remarkable about science fiction is that it's literature at its best. It doesn't exist because high schools require students to read it, or because grants are given out for it.... or because colleges have embedded it in their curriculum. It exists because it speaks to people. James Morrow

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:08 PM
KMInfinity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KMInfinity Click here to Send KMInfinity a Private Message Find more posts by KMInfinity Add KMInfinity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maryam
*Cosmic Girl *

I remember the very thing that attracted me to stargate was RDA wit.
Over the past few years other members of the cast have caught on and its given the show and edge.

- Its Sci-fi with humour - ( a true rariety )

I have to admit i now expect it to be funny in some way.

So does that mean i really want to be watching a sitcom ?

Old Post 12-20-2002 08:01 AM
maryam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maryam Click here to Send maryam a Private Message Find more posts by maryam Add maryam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

over all no just a funny one every now and then

Old Post 12-20-2002 10:33 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote