Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > T'ealc on Andromeda?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fjramsay

T'ealc on Andromeda?

Well Christopher Judge anyway... Apparently he's in the last episode of the season ("The Knight, Death, and the Devil") playing Achillies, the AI of the starship "The Wrath of Achillies".

As a Stargate fan and an Andromeda fan I think this is great.

Here is the link to were I saw this, there isn't much else there, the thread was asking about Michael Hurst's guest spot, but it turns out they are both in the same episode.

http://www.slipstreambbs.com/ubb/Fo...TML/002284.html

-fjr

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-19-2001 04:07 PM
fjramsay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fjramsay Find more posts by fjramsay Add fjramsay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Kewl. I watched the one where Micheal Shanks was in. Do you know when it's airing in England?

Old Post 11-19-2001 05:24 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fjramsay

Andromeda is at episode 6 of the season, this will be episode 21, so it's a way off. On an interestind note, The Wrath of Achillies is a Siege Perilous II class starship the same class of as The Balance of Judgement which Michael Shanks played last season...

-fjr

Old Post 11-19-2001 11:58 PM
fjramsay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fjramsay Find more posts by fjramsay Add fjramsay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

...oh...right....

Didnt really get much of that ep either, 'cos everytime MS or ... the woman whose name escapes me at the mo... were onscreen, I tried to imagine if they were a real life couple!

Old Post 11-20-2001 06:37 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

I think they are.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-20-2001 03:24 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I know they *used* to be...

Old Post 11-20-2001 07:36 PM
The Ash Man

wha'?

MS was in a andromeda eppy with his girlfriend?

Who was she?
and who was he?

Old Post 11-20-2001 08:13 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow Guyver
"You will never win!"

Thumbs up

Yep, I saw that ep with MS in it. He played an Ai, just like Andromeda, Ash. He was good, his acting was good, but he started to talk about Hebrew and other languages and I thought, "Is this Daniel Jackson in robot form" and the characters got really intimate, bet they enjoyed that!

There were alot of similarities to Daniel Jackson, but then he was a bad guy, well sort of. Andromeda, Lexa Doig, is Shanks' girlfriend, the lucky git!

Old Post 11-20-2001 08:30 PM
Shadow Guyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Guyver Click here to Send Shadow Guyver a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Guyver Add Shadow Guyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

lol. I was wondering if anyone would ask. Afte MS and Vatiare split (pleease tell me you knoew they were togther!) then he got with someone on Andromeda... Lexa Doig... she's the ship computer...

Old Post 11-20-2001 08:39 PM
Shadow Guyver
"You will never win!"

Arrow Yep

I knew, IMDB.com.

Old Post 11-20-2001 08:44 PM
Shadow Guyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Guyver Click here to Send Shadow Guyver a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Guyver Add Shadow Guyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Anyone got any info on CJ and his family?

Old Post 11-21-2001 09:48 PM
The Ash Man

i think i read somewhere that he was a professional (american) football player at some point in his life.

Old Post 11-21-2001 10:53 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

i hear that too (probobly from you)

Old Post 11-22-2001 05:00 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

He was, but then I think he broke both his legs or something....

Old Post 11-22-2001 06:22 PM