Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Right im new what do i do
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shiloh
Radix lecti

quote:
Originally posted by andyzap
shiloh thats a very good idea puddykat take notes!!!!!!

Which did you like better, andy -- the watching the show part, or the "tied to a chair" part????????????????????

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-26-2001 05:48 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I still have no idea what Indiana Jones is about. I kinda imagined it to be like ... Tarzan... with an Indian twist....

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:01 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Wink You lost today kid, but it doesn't mean you've gotta like it.

Haven't you seen Indiana Jones Venus? Please don't say no or I'll loose all respect for you.

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:07 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Hey, I don't control what's on TV! There's loadsa stuff I'd like to see but haven't, and Indiana Jones is climbing higher on that list!

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:17 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

And what's your title about?

Still got any respect for me?!

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:21 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Indiana Jones is brilliant! You really should watch it Venus. and I hope you were joking about the Indian twist.

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:29 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

indiana jones is kinda like danny boy, oneill, tealc, and sam all rolled up into one super strong alien who goes around doing stuff with ancient artifacts.

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:38 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Hey, tell that to Sky! Didn't realize it had Ancient Artifacts in... Suppose I imagined it to be like MacGyver. Which I *have* seen.

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:46 PM
president doc

its also a trilogy of films, not a series or anything (is it a trilogy? cant remember how many there were now!! lol)

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:53 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Yep but they're think about making another one. They had to wait cos Harrison Ford said he'd only ever do one film a year and he did 'What Lies Beneath' (I think). I just hope Sean Connery is in it!

Old Post 10-26-2001 06:58 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

it was a trilogy, but they then made a series called "the young indiania jones chronicles"... which is set when IJ is a kid.

they released a box set of the movies a few months back, ?20 for all three... so i bought them and they took me back to my childhood

ash

Old Post 10-26-2001 07:14 PM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by The Ash Man
they then made a series called "the young indiania jones chronicles"... which is set when IJ is a kid.

I know, wanna watch that as well, it's got Sean Patrick Flannery in aka Orlin from Ascension.

Old Post 10-29-2001 08:06 AM